Windows 10: Change product key link not available in Windows 10

Discus and support Change product key link not available in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers an activation section that you can use to change the product […] This article Change product key link not available in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 25, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Change product key link not available in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 25, 2020

2. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Sep 25, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Change product key link not available in Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 25, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Change product key link not available in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change product key

2. Change of Motherboard without Linking Product Key to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change of Motherboard without Linking Product Key to Microsoft: Hi, I recently built a new machine, and ran into an issue where the Motherboard was faulty. Unfortunately, I only found out about this after the installation of Windows, but before I managed to link the Product Key to a Microsoft Account.Is is possible to replace the...
  3. account linked with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    account linked with product key: i have 2 microsoft accounts in this pc currently and how do i check/change the account linked with the product key . i am using windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-linked-with-product-key/ed45f338-201b-4da0-994a-74cf91651a4e
  4. Changing Product Key for Windows 10

Changing Product Key for Windows 10: I bought my laptop over 5 years ago. The gentleman who sold me this laptop activated windows through his organization, which he is no longer with this organization, therefore the licenses that he used are about to expire. I have to pay for a new Windows 10 and change the...
  5. Changing the product key for windows 10

Changing the product key for windows 10: The zeros do not appear in the field of the product key when I am typing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-product-key-for-windows-10/c6137cae-e037-45f0-a3db-bcf1b6a6a008"
  6. Activate Windows 10 without a product key available.

Activate Windows 10 without a product key available.: Can any tell me how to active my windows 10 without my product key. I have it over a year now and it is giving me a warning that it will expire soon....
  7. Changing product key of windows 10

Changing product key of windows 10: I currently have windows 10 on my computer already installed but it isn't activated. The computer is still usable but I want to change my product key because it seems to be the only option I can do right now. I am considering buying on amazon from Microsoft, the price right...
  8. Changing Windows product key

Changing Windows product key: When ever I try to change my windows product key, it comes up and says "The product key you entered didn't work. check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0xc004f050)" I don't know what else to do, I've tried trouble shooting but its nothing happens....
  9. Change windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change windows product key: My system was attacked by Malware and after that I have reinstalled windows 10 using media creation file by cleaning all my drives. When I'm entering my original product key by using the option change product key, i'm getting the following error...
  10. Change Product Key in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Product Key in Windows 10: How to: Change Product Key in Windows 10 How to Change Product Key in Windows 10 [img] Information Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasn’t been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. Sometimes you may...