Windows 10: change purchase

Discus and support change purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased windows 11 home, wanted windows 11 pro. can you change the purchase and provide a new product Key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brandon Kolk, Jun 7, 2023.

1. change purchase

I purchased windows 11 home, wanted windows 11 pro. can you change the purchase and provide a new product Key?

:)

Brandon Kolk, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 7, 2023
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 7, 2023
  4. cadaveca Win User

change purchase

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue change purchase :p

cadaveca, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

change purchase

1. change purchase - Similar Threads - change purchase

2. How to change the email for Bedrock and Java purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the email for Bedrock and Java purchase: I bought and downloaded Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition on the Microsoft store on my laptop, I realized I bought it on another email I don't really use, I normally use another email because I use the email for my bedrock account. Is there any way to change the email that I...
  3. How to change the email for Bedrock and Java purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the email for Bedrock and Java purchase: I bought and downloaded Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition on the Microsoft store on my laptop, I realized I bought it on another email I don't really use, I normally use another email because I use the email for my bedrock account. Is there any way to change the email that I...
  4. Is it possible to change the language on Windows 11 laptop purchased in China by first...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change the language on Windows 11 laptop purchased in China by first...: With Windows XP and 2003, we were able to purchase laptops in China that had the local Windows Home edition, which was locked into Chinese as the language. But were then able to pay to upgrade to Windows Pro, to unlock all the language options in order to set it to English....
  5. Is it possible to change the language on Windows 11 laptop purchased in China by first...

Is it possible to change the language on Windows 11 laptop purchased in China by first...: With Windows XP and 2003, we were able to purchase laptops in China that had the local Windows Home edition, which was locked into Chinese as the language. But were then able to pay to upgrade to Windows Pro, to unlock all the language options in order to set it to English....
  6. Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error

Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error: So I had a faulty motherboard. When I had replaced the hardware, I couldn't activate windows, despite multiple attempts at the troubleshooter. I decided to buy my way out of the issue and so I clicked on the purchase Win 11 pro link and purchased through the store app....
  7. Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wouldn't activate following a hardware change - now purchased two licences in error: So I had a faulty motherboard. When I had replaced the hardware, I couldn't activate windows, despite multiple attempts at the troubleshooter. I decided to buy my way out of the issue and so I clicked on the purchase Win 11 pro link and purchased through the store app....
  8. Computer had windows 10 when purchased. was changed to 8.1. Can I get back to 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer had windows 10 when purchased. was changed to 8.1. Can I get back to 10?: computer had windows 10 orignally and was changed to 8.1. Ca it be changed back to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-had-windows-10-when-purchased-was-changed/2b6b4904-acd0-4019-a247-2a5718f2b0cc
  9. Computer had windows 10 when purchased. was changed to 8.1. Can I get back to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer had windows 10 when purchased. was changed to 8.1. Can I get back to 10?: computer had windows 10 orignally and was changed to 8.1. Ca it be changed back to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-had-windows-10-when-purchased-was-changed/2b6b4904-acd0-4019-a247-2a5718f2b0cc
  10. Computer had windows 10 when purchased. was changed to 8.1. Can I get back to 10?