Windows 10: Change registered windows machines

Discus and support Change registered windows machines in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I have windows 10 pro on one of my computers and I just bought another with preinstalled windows 10 home. I want to switch them, I mean, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scrub-o, May 17, 2020.

1. Scrub-o Win User

Change registered windows machines

Hey, I have windows 10 pro on one of my computers and I just bought another with preinstalled windows 10 home. I want to switch them, I mean, I want to have my windows 10 pro on my new computer which didn't yet arrive to me and windows 10 home from that freshly bought computer on my older one. How can I do that?

:)

Scrub-o, May 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 17, 2020
  3. COMDLG32.ocx not correctly registered - Windows 10

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you with additional information from here.

Outdated or missing comdlg32.ocx runtime library might be causing the issue. Please follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Re-Register the file:

You can Re-register this file it by typing "regsvr32 comctl32.ocx" from the command line in the system32 directory.

Perform the following steps to make the changes:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • Put in your credentials for UAC prompt.
    • In the command prompt type in "regsvr32 comctl32.ocx" then press ENTER
    Method 2

If it still does not help, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the software packages you are referring to and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and features.
    • Select the program and click uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and install the application and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 17, 2020
  4. Change registered windows machines

Can't write to shares on a Windows 10 machine from a Windows 7 machine

I still get "You need permission to perform this action" from the Windows 7 machines if I try to write to a Windows 10 share after I made the above changes on the Windows 10 machine.

Jim Grybowski, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Change registered windows machines

1. Change registered windows machines - Similar Threads - Change registered machines

2. Changing windows on my machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing windows on my machine: I had Best Buy install a new ssd and they put their version of windows 11 on the new drive. I have the product code from my version which was on my old ssd. Since I don’t have the product code for the one they installed I am unable to change any settings. How can I get my...
  3. Changing windows on my machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing windows on my machine: I had Best Buy install a new ssd and they put their version of windows 11 on the new drive. I have the product code from my version which was on my old ssd. Since I don’t have the product code for the one they installed I am unable to change any settings. How can I get my...
  4. Machine ID changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Machine ID changing: I’ve talked back and forth to Dell because certain cumulative updates from Microsoft are causing my machine ID to change and then bitlocker would lock me out. I completely reinstalled windows 11 home because it shouldn’t have bitlocker and it’s till there. My biggest concern...
  5. The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0' provider is not registered on the local machine. System.Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0' provider is not registered on the local machine. System.Data: This pops up as soon as I try to connect and import the data from excel workbook to the sql server. shoot in some help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoftaceoledb160-provider-is-not/45dd60f3-69f5-4e9c-ba8d-2b2bcc4bc78c
  6. The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0' provider is not registered on the local machine. System.Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.16.0' provider is not registered on the local machine. System.Data: This pops up as soon as I try to connect and import the data from excel workbook to the sql server. shoot in some help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoftaceoledb160-provider-is-not/45dd60f3-69f5-4e9c-ba8d-2b2bcc4bc78c
  7. hardware changed, windows not registered

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hardware changed, windows not registered: hi, after i changed my MBO and processor i cant register my win 10.its digital licence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-changed-windows-not-registered/fd185115-8d43-4a21-800f-c23ab4362a45
  8. PCI register value is changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI register value is changed: PCI register value which was set mm command has changed some case If value was 0...7 is ok, But, In case of value over 8, It becames plus 10 8 -> 18 9 -> 19 a -> 1a ..... It occurred version 1904 2004 Any clue about this? I checked it in another OSLinux so,...
  9. Change registered owner and administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change registered owner and administrator: How do I change my registered owner name? And, administrator name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-registered-owner-and-administrator/4e9a905f-f5dc-42af-b829-b50e3d6d978e
  10. Change Registers Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change Registers Windows 10 Home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know what registers I'm modifying in Windows 10 Home for better laptop performance. Wait for response! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-registers-windows-10-home/47b1e7af-82b9-468d-ab74-476fc517fbba