Windows 10: Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Discus and support Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam last night, I entered the computer in Task Manager and I noticed that the disk, CPU and Memory is 100% full being just on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Hello,
    Dear Sir / Madam last night, I entered the computer in Task Manager and I noticed that the disk, CPU and Memory is 100% full being just on the desktop with no open programs. I say it's going very slow I'm going to open a page that I need about 1-3 minutes with only the desktop open. Please give me a list of the services I can stop thinking I'm from there or give me the settings that need to be made to have Windows faster. I have many services that I do not use and it works in the background. I want to stop them in safe mode without affecting the operating system and all I have to do in the registry etc ....
    Wait for response!
    Thank you!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Sep 27, 2018

2. CPU on 100% upon startup

Is there anyone whom can provide me with a clear solution on how to stop services or applications

that are raising the my pc cpu to a 100%? "Besides using: registry hack,driver issues, defragment"

MogauMothapo, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    Windows 10 i9 CPU stuck at 100%

Exactly what Windows version and build do you have. You can Run WINVER to see it.

Note: you can click on the column titles in in Task Manager to change the sort order. So for example, you could click on CPU to sort by CPU use, click second time to reverse the sort order.

Here are some possible fixes:

2018 01 04- 6 WAYS TO FIX WINDOWS 10 HIGH CPU USAGE AFTER CU OR FCU – 100% DISK 100% CPU

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/windows...

READ MORE – 100% HIGH CPU / RAM / FAN

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/stop-whats-rev...

Top 10 Ways to Fix High CPU/RAM/Memory Usage after Windows 10 Update
    https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-hig...

Fix Windows 10 High Memory Usage/Leak after the Creators Update
    https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-hig...

Fix WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage after Windows 10 Creators Update
    https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/wmi-pro...

Fix Computer Fan Noise Due to High CPU Usage on Windows 10
    https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-com...

PS: nice hardware, I'm jealous ... <g>

Rohn007, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

How to stop windows 10 from making my computer run at 100% disc and 100% CPU?

My computer will periodically freeze and crash. Task manager says windows 10 is trying to do updates in the background and it runs at 100%disc and 100%CPU when it does this. I literally can't even open up firefox or even the settings when it is doing this.
    It happens almost daily for a few hours.

AnnaBunana1234, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

1. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100% - Similar Threads - Change registries stop

2. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change registries, stop Windows 10 Home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, what to do on my laptop as my desktop crashes. On September 26, 2018, I installed Windows and saw that it was blocking. I wanted to open an internet page and activity manager last night ... and it did not open. Please give me what I need to do to get...
  3. Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 home and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!

Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 home and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!: Hello Dear Madam/Sir, please help me nice to me to change in registry and stopping windows services where task manager I have over 100% (CPU, memory, and disk) for a performance of the operating system of your laptop, more quick. Please send me the picture. Mention that...
  4. Change registries, stop Windows 10 home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to change my registry and shut down Windows services where I have a manager of activities over 100% (CPU, Memory and Disc) for a laptop operating system performance faster. Please be nice to send me pictures. I say they stay...
  5. Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!

Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!: Hello Dear Madam/Sir, please help me nice to me to change in registry and stopping windows services where task manager I have over 100% (CPU, memory, and disk) for a performance of the operating system of your laptop, more quick. Please send me the picture. Mention that...
  6. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, what to do on my laptop as my desktop crashes. On September 26, 2018, I installed Windows and saw that it was blocking. I wanted to open an internet page and activity manager last night ... and it did not open. Please give me what I need to do to get...
  7. low resource consumption, stopping services, 100% disk, 100% memory, 100% CPU, background applicati

low resource consumption, stopping services, 100% disk, 100% memory, 100% CPU, background applicati: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam after installing Windows what settings should I make for low resource consumption, stopping services, 100% disk, 100% memory, 100% CPU, background applications ect ...? Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to change my registry and shut down Windows services where I have a manager of activities over 100% (CPU, Memory and Disc) for a laptop operating system performance faster. Please send me a tutorial how to do it. I say they...
  9. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to change my registry and shut down Windows services where I have a manager of activities over 100% (CPU, Memory and Disc) for a laptop operating system performance faster. Please be nice to send me pictures. I say they stay...
  10. Windows 10 high CPU usage & 100% Disc usage

Windows 10 high CPU usage & 100% Disc usage: I got a brand new laptop. I haven't downloaded anything on it yet because I plan on adding a SSD & another 4gigs of ram for a total of 8. Well, I've done all the updates & such to get it to the latest version of windows 10 home. It seemed to be running fine ,just browsing the...