Windows 10: Change remote configuration for Edge on Android.

Discus and support Change remote configuration for Edge on Android. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/blissfactory [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eul0if/change_remote_configuration_for_edge_on_android/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blissfactory, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Change remote configuration for Edge on Android.

/u/blissfactory, Jan 27, 2020
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Change remote configuration for Edge on Android.

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android

Get started with the Android client

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone, I added one admin account [remote desktop win 10] but how setup password in this REMOTE DESKTOP or what password use after write my username???? the MICROSOFT password
    or must use a new one? how create password in Win 10 Pro for remote desktop ?????

Lse123polis, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Change remote configuration for Edge on Android.

1. Change remote configuration for Edge on Android. - Similar Threads - Change remote configuration

2. Desktop remote on android, impossible to access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop remote on android, impossible to access: so this question has already been asked numerous times but none of the solutions I found work. To date, my Microsoft account that I use on the PC, which I want to use remotely, does not have a password because I only log in with the PIN and I have no way to log in using the...
  3. Remote Desktop Android Client crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Android Client crashing: Using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Android client on a Chromebook ChromeOS version is 116.0.5845.120 and using either the PC or Workspace option crashes the app when connecting.On the latest version; 10.0.16.1238, receive this error when trying to connect to a PC:Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft remote pc for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft remote pc for android: I tried using the Microsoft remote desktop for android and I keep getting an error when trying to sign into my account I checked 3 times to make sure I'm using the right account and password please help...
  5. Microsoft remote pc for android

Microsoft remote pc for android: I tried using the Microsoft remote desktop for android and I keep getting an error when trying to sign into my account I checked 3 times to make sure I'm using the right account and password please help...
  6. Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -

Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -: I am trying to set up a remote desktop connection between 2 machines on my lan. One client is to be used as a music streamer and the other will be a notebook that will connect via RDP. Each time I attempt a connection I get a Windows Security popup asking for RD Gateway...
  7. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  8. Edge Browser For Android

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser For Android: Hi, I recently installed the edge browser on my android phone, I'm 'trying' to like it..I do like the fact that my saved bookmarks were automatically brought over to the browser. One thing I don't like is the fact that I'm not able to enjoy using extensions/add-ons with the...
  9. New laptop configuration, remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop configuration, remotely: I attended a MS conference a few years ago where they discussed how we can remotely configure new machines. Instead of new machines being sent to the IT group to configure, Dell/HP/etc would just send laptop to user, and when they log on, it would be remotely configured....
  10. configure media remote

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    configure media remote: ok im not sure if this allowed in this thread so apologize if this is in wrong thread. recently bought a media center remote which also acts as a air mouse, got it from a chinese warehouse so its none branded. seems to work ok out of the box but there is a handful of...