Windows 10: Change search bar from black to another color.

Discus and support Change search bar from black to another color. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cannot change the search window from black and above it to another color.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by j2know, Oct 24, 2021.

1. j2know Win User

Change search bar from black to another color.

Cannot change the search window from black and above it to another color.

:)

j2know, Oct 24, 2021

2. Change Cortana's search bar color to BLACK

Recently (1 or 2 weeks ago), my Cortana search bar color changed from the default black to white. I want the black color again. I found a registry fix at Ten
    Forums
    but i have to apply the registry file everytime i restart my pc. I want a permanent fix for this problem please help.

ahmedaliaunali, Oct 24, 2021
  3. MikeTi1 Win User
    How to change search bar color?

Ever since the most recent update a few days ago (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418) my search bar for 'Cortana' has gone white! It is very irritating and I want it to go back to dark grey. If I change the Windows or App Modes in 'Colors Setting' it makes everything else dark mode too, like file explorer, etc. Only days ago I had the 'light' color mode on with a black search bar. What happened? Did anyone else have this problem recently? See screenshots below:

Change search bar from black to another color. [​IMG]

Change search bar from black to another color. [​IMG]

I want the "white" light mode of the left picture with the dark search bar of the right photo.

MikeTi1, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Change search bar from black to another color.

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Change search bar from black to another color.

1. Change search bar from black to another color. - Similar Threads - Change search bar

2. Change search bar from black to another color.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change search bar from black to another color.: Cannot change the search window from black and above it to another color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-search-bar-from-black-to-another-color/f9987dee-7b11-4240-ae45-4de38f82887e
  3. Change search bar from black to another color.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change search bar from black to another color.: Cannot change the search window from black and above it to another color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-search-bar-from-black-to-another-color/f9987dee-7b11-4240-ae45-4de38f82887e
  4. Search bar color malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar color malfunction: After the latest windows 10 2004 version, this happened to the search bar. Most of it turns white. When I hover over it or click it, it turns back to normal, however, it turns back to this bug.PS: I am in dark mode....
  5. Windows Search Bar Color has changed

Windows Search Bar Color has changed: Hello, The Windows Search bar has changed text colors and I'm not able to find any article online to help me [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-bar-color-has-changed/167ae450-725c-4ac8-8f80-023a48651024
  6. Black Search Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Search Bar: So basically, I want a black search bar in Windows 10 2004 nothing else just my search bar is there any way to change it to black without changing the other applications? submitted by /u/Nukkusu [link] [comments]...
  7. black search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    black search bar: [ATTACH] how to get rid this black search bar thing in my laptop it annoys me always, I deleted chromium but it's still there, but I still doubt that its from chromium or not, pls help......
  8. How to change search bar color?

How to change search bar color?: Ever since the most recent update a few days ago (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418) my search bar for 'Cortana' has gone white! It is very irritating and I want it to go back to dark grey. If I change the Windows or App Modes in 'Colors Setting' it makes everything else dark...
  9. How to change search bar color?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change search bar color?: Ever since the most recent update a few days ago (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418) my search bar for 'Cortana' has gone white! It is very irritating and I want it to go back to dark grey. If I change the Windows or App Modes in 'Colors Setting' it makes everything else dark...
  10. Cortana search bar color

Cortana search bar color: Brink, our admin, has a wonderful tutorial on this subject : Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10 May I be so bold as to post an alternative which will change the search bar from White to default Grey. *** if this method has been posted here before,...