Windows 10: "Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu

Discus and support "Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just reinstalled Windows on my laptop. However, when I wanted to change some power settings in the control panel, a lot of the options were not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAY5D, Jun 2, 2019.

1. RAY5D Win User

"Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu

I just reinstalled Windows on my laptop. However, when I wanted to change some power settings in the control panel, a lot of the options were not visible and the "Change settings that are currently unavailable" was no longer there. I managed to change the setting that I needed to change using the registry, but I still want the "Change settings that are currently unavailable" button back since it would be much easier to change the settings in the power options menu directly. Is there a way to restore this option? Thanks in advance.

Windows 10 Pro, Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.145)

"Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu fd8f16ce-0ce3-48b8-924c-f14e85d9083d?upload=true.png

:)

RAY5D, Jun 2, 2019
  2. sparks79 Win User

Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable Not Visable

Could someone please tell me How to Bring back ( Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable ) in Power Management/Change Advanced Power Settings.
    It has Disappeared with the introduction of the Anniversary Update Edition .

sparks79, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User

Sparks79,

Now I am a bit confused. The question seemed to be about the entry Change settings that are currently unavailable in Power options, change what the power buttons do [and hence the screenshot that dalchina posted and to which you responded, "This is exactly what I mean"].

Now the question seems to be about the entry Change settings that are currently unavailable in Power options, {power plan}, Change plan settings, Change advanced plan settings. I think that this setting disappeared after the Require password on wakeup entry was removed as that had been the only entry that had not been available initially. The Require password on wakeup entry was a duplication of entries elsewhere in Power options so they probably just decided to do some tidying up.

So I don't think the entry Change settings that are currently unavailable would have any work to do now if it was still there.

Denis

Try3, Jun 2, 2019
  4. sparks79 Win User

"Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu

Thanks anyway fella's, but now I am more confused,I'm going to Linux

sparks79, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. "Change settings that are currently unavailable" is not shown in "Advanced power settings" menu - Similar Threads - Change settings are

2. Advanced power settings help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced power settings help: Hello a few months ago i downlaoded AVG battery saver lnto my laptop and i deleted it awhile sgo snd now its still being used on my laptop even though the app isnt on my laptop. everytime i turn my laptop on the battery lowers and i looked on my advanced power settings and...
  3. Advanced Startup Settings Menu

Advanced Startup Settings Menu: I am unable to see the option boot from a device or usb in the advanced startup settings from reset this pc in settings. It only shows:- 1. exit and continue to windows 10 2. trouble shoot 3. turn off your pc I am not able to see "start with a device" in it Even in the...
  4. Why no USB Settings in Advanced Power Settings?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why no USB Settings in Advanced Power Settings?: My wife's Dell computer has a lot more options in the Advance Power settings. Including "USB Settings". Why would my HP Envy 32 not have those options? I have USB devices plugged in. Like my mouse, a hard drive, an m-disc drive....
  5. advanced power settings

advanced power settings: Hi all, Its very frustrating that I am not getting all the options in x1 yoga 3rd gen computer. i have tried powercfg -attributes 19cbb8fa-5279-450e-9fac-8a3d5fedd0c1 12bbebe6-58d6-4636-95bb-3217ef867c1a -attrib_hide for showing the wireless option but no luck ! tried...
  6. Can not change Advanced Power Settings

Can not change Advanced Power Settings: I have switch to the high performance power plan but I want to change a few of the advanced power settings but when I click on it nothing happens no menu, nothing!...
  7. Windows 10 uefi setting not shown in advance setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 uefi setting not shown in advance setting: I want to change my boot device priority in Windows 10 but when I go to the advanced options there is no UEFI choice. I have checked my BIOS mode and it is 'Legacy'. How can I change my boot device priority? I changed it ages ago to remote drive first but now want to change...
  8. Power Options > Change settings that are currently no availble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Options > Change settings that are currently no availble: Is not working. It says: "some settings are managed by your system administrator". I am the only user in the PC and I have administrator rights. UAC is on (without notifications). I want to be able to Hibernate the computer. This is Win10 x64 on dual boot (GRUB) with...
  9. Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable Not Visable

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable Not Visable: Could someone please tell me How to Bring back ( Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable ) in Power Management/Change Advanced Power Settings. It has Disappeared with the introduction of the Anniversary Update Edition . 67284
  10. Problem with Advanced Power Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Advanced Power Settings: I bought a used computer, updated to Windows 10. It runs great for what i use it for, but i noticed the CPU was running hot. Core #0 runs at 99c at full load such as watching a movie. I did my own research and decided to change the processor power management . So I go into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there are currently no power option available 2020

2. change settings currently unavailable advanced power

3. no advance settings in settings menu

4. change settings that are currently unavailabe not opens,
  5. change settings that are currently uuavailable,
  6. change settings that are unavailable windows 10 not shown