Windows 10: Change "Show hidden icons" button

Discus and support Change "Show hidden icons" button in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to be able to change this icon carrot thing to something else. I'll give an example in the form of an image. It's basically on the right side of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/calebized, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Change "Show hidden icons" button

I want to be able to change this icon carrot thing to something else. I'll give an example in the form of an image. It's basically on the right side of the taskbar, where you click it and it shows you your add-ons, extra icons, volume, etc.

submitted by /u/calebized
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/calebized, Nov 16, 2020

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Change "Show hidden icons" button :D

PVTCaboose1337, Nov 16, 2020
  3. FredBiles Win User
    Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons"

I have followed your advice and put a suggestion in using the feedback hub.

The short link is Windows Insider Program

(Thanks for the instructions on how to do that).

I had tried adjusting size before and didn't like it. For text, it tends to appear a little blurry. I use a customizer program "Windows System Font Size Changer" to increase the size of things that makes things much clearer to me. For the taskbar icons,
    it is the swapping of the icons to using ones that are colored that made them easier to see (more than the size). Using a 3rd party program CustomizerGod let me change the 3 other taskbar icons I mentioned. the "show hidden cons" icon is the only one it can't
    change.

FredBiles, Nov 16, 2020
  4. FredBiles Win User

Change "Show hidden icons" button

Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons"

Because of poor vision, I have changed the taskbar icons in Windows 10 Pro for speakers, Network, and "Safely remove USB" to others more visible.

I'd like to change the icon for "Show hidden icons", which is an up arrow. Does anyone know where the file for this icon is located?

FredBiles, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Change "Show hidden icons" button

1. Change "Show hidden icons" button - Similar Threads - Change Show hidden

2. Double "Show Hidden Icons" Button overflow the microphone icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double "Show Hidden Icons" Button overflow the microphone icon on Taskbar: hi everyone,Im having this issue for several months now and no update has helped so far. if I disable the microphone access setting obviously the duplicated icon with the microphone in the background disappears and everything is solved, but obviously I can't use the...
  3. Double "Show Hidden Icons" Button overflow the microphone icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double "Show Hidden Icons" Button overflow the microphone icon on Taskbar: hi everyone,Im having this issue for several months now and no update has helped so far. if I disable the microphone access setting obviously the duplicated icon with the microphone in the background disappears and everything is solved, but obviously I can't use the...
  4. Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar

Hidden icon menu not showing in taskbar: Hi,I updated Windows 11 to 22610.1 ni_release yesterday, since then I lost the "^" in taskbar that is for the hidden icon menu. I tried the toggle button in the taskbar setting, but the toggle does nothing.I tried the restart the computer without fast startup, it didn't...
  5. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  6. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  7. hidden icons shows the wrong icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hidden icons shows the wrong icons: all my apps are shown as windows icons what to do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons-shows-the-wrong-icons/81811e57-c7b6-45ab-a322-423ba27e939c
  8. Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons": Because of poor vision, I have changed the taskbar icons in Windows 10 Pro for speakers, Network, and "Safely remove USB" to others more visible. I'd like to change the icon for "Show hidden icons", which is an up arrow. Does anyone know where the file for this icon is...
  9. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  10. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947