Windows 10: Change shutting down screen color to black

Discus and support Change shutting down screen color to black in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to change the color of the shutdown screen to black in Windows 10 with the registry or a other way? [img] 175995 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pasmaskas, Mar 15, 2021.

1. pasmaskas Win User

Change shutting down screen color to black

Is it possible to change the color of the shutdown screen to black in Windows 10 with the registry or a other way?

Change shutting down screen color to black [​IMG]

:)

pasmaskas, Mar 15, 2021

2. change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Change shutting down screen color to black

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Change shutting down screen color to black

1. Change shutting down screen color to black - Similar Threads - Change shutting down

2. Change from black and white screen to colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change from black and white screen to colors: I have vision problems while trying to get eyes in condition for surgery. I evidently changed something and my screen, even my colored photos and greeting cards, are all black and white. I have looked at color management and Theme change, but nothing I do seems to work....
  3. Pc shuts down black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc shuts down black screen: Hi sometimes when I start a demanding game which my pc should handle my pc suddenly shuts down with an black screen and won‘t start again for the next 15min. It isn‘t a overheating problem of the graphicscard 1080 or my cpu 6700k I am pretty sure because everytime the...
  4. Laptop won't shut down and black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't shut down and black screen: Hello, My Acer Aspire One 722 will not power off and I have a black screen. I have held down the power key, unplugged from outlet, and still it will not power off. Last night I put it on "sleep" mode. I never had a problem before. Windows 10 did an install yesterday....
  5. PC randomly shuts down or gets black screen

PC randomly shuts down or gets black screen: I've been having this issue for a while, my PC will either randomly shut off usually when I'm playing games, I sometime get a black screen on both my monitors that doesn't allow me to press any button to do anything, this sometimes happens after my PC randomly shuts down when...
  6. Colors when shutting down

Colors when shutting down: Hi, i just built a Pc. when i shutdown my computer, instead of it completely turning off it shows a screen of a bunch of colors and the fans And stuff all still run in not sure what’s wrong?...
  7. shut down screen

shut down screen: When my computer shuts down a screen sometimes appears either with some form of error message or that an app has not closed. The screen closes so fast I am not able to completely read the message. I tried, but I can't find a way to stop or pause the screen to be able to...
  8. Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down

Windows black screen with cursor after shutting down: After I click to shutdown my pc, for a few miliseconds I see the normal blue screen with the dots around the words "shutting down", but then my pc goes to a black screen with the cursor and doesnt turn off. Sometimes, the black screen even goes out, just for my pc to go back...
  9. Change color to black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change color to black: After the last update: August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295). I noticed I get this message when trying to set the color black on the task bar. I get" " this color is not supported message" Now, do not tell me it is my driver or hardware because I have 8...
  10. Black screen after shutting down the computer

Black screen after shutting down the computer: I don't know if this has to do with anything but this problem occurred after I updated my Windows 10 Pro to build 1903 using the Windows 10 Update Assistant. Now the problem is that when I shut down the computer normally everything works fine. It goes through the usual stuff...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 shutdown screen color

2. custom shutdown screen windows 10

3. how to change color in shutting down screen win 10