Windows 10: change sity on start

Discus and support change sity on start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I log in, my screen shows the temp in Washington DC. Any way to change this to my town?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HildaBokos, Feb 13, 2019.

1. change sity on start

When I log in, my screen shows the temp in Washington DC.

Any way to change this to my town?

:)

HildaBokos, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 13, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue change sity on start :p

cadaveca, Feb 13, 2019
  4. change sity on start

My Start Button is present, but has changed color.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that start button and apps color changed also you are unable to access Windows Defender.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and see if you are able to access Windows Defender.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows update.
    • select check for updates and install all the pending updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

change sity on start

1. change sity on start - Similar Threads - change sity start

2. Problema apertura siti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema apertura siti: Buonmasera, dopo aver formattato il mio vecchio pc con Windows 7, non riesco più ad aprire parecchi siti, me li segnala tutti come non sicuri, per contro con l'altro pc con Windows 10 me li apre tutti senza problemi.Ho smanettato un pò nelle impostazioni, abbassando anche il...
  3. Problema apertura siti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema apertura siti: Buonmasera, dopo aver formattato il mio vecchio pc con Windows 7, non riesco più ad aprire parecchi siti, me li segnala tutti come non sicuri, per contro con l'altro pc con Windows 10 me li apre tutti senza problemi.Ho smanettato un pò nelle impostazioni, abbassando anche il...
  4. Start menu icons changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu icons changed.: I recently had a pc reset after that the system apps icon has changed as shown in the attached image image 1 , It looks black and white before it was colorfulImage 2, how do I restore them?? But I don't have any issues regarding using these apps....
  5. Start Menu Changed

Start Menu Changed: How do I get out of this windows 10 start menu? It's on the left of the screen and the desktop image is muted. I have the windows 7 classic shell but it doesn't work like before I updated windows. [ATTACH]...
  6. Change start menu search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change start menu search: I've just done a clean install of windows from 1809 to 1909 and can't get my start search to look how it did before. 1809 search 1909 search Is this just how search looks now or can I change it? submitted by /u/imshitatpickingnames [link] [comments]...
  7. HOW TO CHANGE START MENU?

HOW TO CHANGE START MENU?: [ATTACH] My start menu looks like its stuck in 2001, however when I click on Start Menu Windows at the top it switches to a normal WIN10 Start menu. If i exit it defaults to the older looking menu. How do i get it to stay looking like the modern WIN10 start? THANK YOU...
  8. Change start up screen

Change start up screen: How do you change the picture that shows when you first startup on win 10? The one where you put in the password. *Huh Thanks sciolist 127852
  9. Start->'Most Used' not change

in Windows 10 Support
    Start->'Most Used' not change: It can't update my most used apps to this place. Just shows 'Get Started', 'maps'... all the time 13136
  10. How to Change Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Change Start Menu: I'm running Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.674, and I've noticed a few annoying things about it. I would like to change the start menu so that whenever I start typing, no searches from the internet show up. Most guides that show how to do this are outdated, as...