Windows 10: Change size of drives

Discus and support Change size of drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it possible to increase the size of C: drive and reduce size of D: drive? I'm receiving the red bar warning about C: drive being full and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by S L I, May 28, 2020.

1. S L I Win User

Change size of drives

Is it possible to increase the size of C: drive and reduce size of D: drive? I'm receiving the red bar warning about C: drive being full and have plenty of room in D: drive. I have done the disk cleanup but still receiving the warning, apparently it didn't clear out enough stuff. Or is it possible to make D: drive the default folder for downloads? Any suggestions welcomed.

:)

S L I, May 28, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 28, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 28, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Change size of drives

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Change size of drives

1. Change size of drives - Similar Threads - Change size drives

2. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  3. Extend drive size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend drive size: I want to extend my c drive size. I go to diskmgmt.msc and follow the steps. When I right click on drive c the extend capability is grayed out.I am running as admin, it is listed as NTFS, I have unallocated space on my d drive. Is the problem that I do not have space "after"...
  4. C drive size keeps changing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive size keeps changing: Every time I go on my computer my storage size on my SSD keeps changing, It may start at 47.9gb and go down to 47.4gb for no reason then go back up to 47.9gb. i know its not a drastic change but it annoys the heck out of me.I already tried deleting temp files and it didn't...
  5. C drive size keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive size keeps changing: Every time I go on my computer my storage size on my SSD keeps changing, It may start at 47.9gb and go down to 47.4gb for no reason then go back up to 47.9gb. i know its not a drastic change but it annoys the heck out of me.I already tried deleting temp files and it didn't...
  6. C drive size keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  8. Changing the screen size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Changing the screen size: When I enter some web sites I find that the some of the wording on the right hand side does not fit the screen. I tried to change the resolution size from the 1600 x 900 recommended to 1400 x 1050, but the message said " windows could not change this display. I tried another...
  9. changing the display size

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing the display size: At one point in time, before MS decided to do thing backwards, I was very easily able to find how to change my screen size. Now with the unorganized and just a mess of settings between having settings and control panel and numerous options located in numerous locations for...
  10. Change size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change size: How do I change the size of the Pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-size/356fb25e-fa32-42bb-948d-5b884420a2e4