Windows 10: Change size

Discus and support Change size in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change the size of the Pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-size/356fb25e-fa32-42bb-948d-5b884420a2e4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OddRustad, Jan 8, 2019.

1. OddRustad Win User

Change size

How do I change the size of the Pictures?

:)

OddRustad, Jan 8, 2019

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 8, 2019
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 8, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Change size

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Change size

1. Change size - Similar Threads - Change size

2. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  3. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?: I would like to change the dialog box button sizes using Registry Editor in Windows without changing the Display Size. I tried searching around the internet, but I could not find any documentation like that. I would like if someone gave me at least something that matches my...
  4. Is there a way to change Dialog Box Button sizes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to change the size of the UI of my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change the size of the UI of my PC: Hi I have two laptops, my new laptop UI is small and cool, I want my laptop size also be the same, but I am not able to find the right setting to do that, I hope you can help me, I am attaching the screenshots of both. if you can see, the size differs....
  6. I want to change the size of the UI of my PC

I want to change the size of the UI of my PC: Hi I have two laptops, my new laptop UI is small and cool, I want my laptop size also be the same, but I am not able to find the right setting to do that, I hope you can help me, I am attaching the screenshots of both. if you can see, the size differs....
  7. I want to change the size of the UI of my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...
  9. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...
  10. How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11?

How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11?: How do I change Toolbar icon size on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-toolbar-icon-size-on-windows-11/fc8aad5a-e2a5-4202-b7fa-98a4604ab6fb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 increase font size