Windows 10: change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds

Discus and support change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; change slideshow to 10 second intervals... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by limegold, Dec 24, 2018.

1. limegold Win User

change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds

change slideshow to 10 second intervals

:)

limegold, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Windows 10 LockScreen (IOT) slideshow - Spotlight

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Lock screen can be set to slideshow with the help of the steps below on every Windows normal version, you can try the same steps on your Windows 10 (IOT).

1. To change the lock screen to slideshow, you can go to
      Settings > Personalization > Lock screen.
    2. From the Background drop down option, select
      Slideshow.
    3. Click on Add a folder and select the image folder you have.

To change the Slide time to 6 seconds, you can make the changes from the registry.

1. Open registry navigate to
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Lock Screen

2. Right click on the Right pane and create a new
      Dword(32-bit) Value key.
    3. Name it SlideshowDuration Double click set the value to 6000 which is 6 seconds.

I would also suggest you to post your query on
    TechNet
    for better resolution on this issue, if the steps above doesn’t help.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 24, 2018
  4. change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds

Windows 10: How to change a theme slideshow time interval?

If you want to set intervals of your choice, you can do it by modifying the registry. Please follow the below steps to set the slideshow intervals:

1. Open Run and type regedit.exe
    2. Navigate to:
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Personalization\Desktop Slideshow

In here, the two important values are the Interval, and Shuffle.

Double click on Shuffle, and change the value to 1. OK.

Then change the Interval by double clicking on it. You'll first want to change the Base to Decimal, rather than Hexadecimal (otherwise you'll get unexpected interval values). Then change the value to your desired time, in milliseconds (10000ms for 10 seconds).

You can exit regedit now. The final step is to restart Explorer. You can do this through Task Manager if you know how, otherwise simply restart your computer.

user9081124, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds

1. change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds - Similar Threads - change slideshow frequency

2. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds: i edited the registry value for the desktop background slideshow, but it seems the images just do not transition faster than one per 10 seconds. is there a hard lock on this animation in the system or something?...
  3. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds: i edited the registry value for the desktop background slideshow, but it seems the images just do not transition faster than one per 10 seconds. is there a hard lock on this animation in the system or something?...
  4. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. background slideshow interval to 10 seconds?

background slideshow interval to 10 seconds?: in windows 10 how do i change the background slideshow interval to 10 seconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-slideshow-interval-to-10-seconds/cb307188-79e0-4504-abe7-ce839f65b733
  6. Killed by CPU frequency change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Killed by CPU frequency change: So I’ve been running a clean copy of 10 Enterprise x64 for a few months, never had viruses or anything weird done to it. It’s installed on a healthy SSD. The PC is a bit old (Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H, Core i5 4690, 16gb ddr3, GTX 1050Ti) but it’s perfectly fine for Windows 10 and...
  7. personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency: How do I get a more frequent desktop picture change than 1 minute. I would like it more like 10 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-desktop-slideshow-picture-change/c3936dcb-a3fa-4a4d-b45a-307124608ab4
  8. Slideshow changed?

Slideshow changed?: I used to be able to play slideshow using Windows Photo Viewer with only pictures from a search result. Now, with Windows 10, it will play the slideshow with all the pictures in the directory even if only the search results are displaying. Anyone have experience with this?...
  9. Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10: How to: Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 How to Change Windows 10 Feedback Frequency The Feedback frequency control lets you choose how often youd like Microsoft to ask for your feedback as you use Windows 10. It's recommend that you select Automatically. By...
  10. Change Maximum Processor Frequency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Maximum Processor Frequency in Windows 10: How to: Change Maximum Processor Frequency in Windows 10 [img] Information Processor frequency specifies the operating frequency of the CPU's core(s) in MHz. The higher the frequency is for a CPU, the faster the processor is. You can specify the approximate maximum...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change to 10 seconds

2. how to set slideshow to 10 seconds

3. change slidehow time to 10 secs

4. change slideshow to 10 seconds in windows 10,
  5. change slideshow to 1o seconds in windows 1809,
  6. change frequency of slide show,
  7. change slideshow to 10 seconds,
  8. change slideshow to 30 seconds windows 10,
  9. change slide show in 10 seconds,
  10. how to change slideshow to 10 seconds