Windows 10: Change some font sizes without changing others.

Discus and support Change some font sizes without changing others. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been trying to make Windows 10 readable. I've managed to change all except the ribbon and status bar. These seem to be at about 6, but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chuckp, Sep 24, 2019.

1. chuckp Win User

Change some font sizes without changing others.

I've been trying to make Windows 10 readable. I've managed to change all except the ribbon and status bar. These seem to be at about 6, but I can't really tell without the setting box. I'm trying to include an example screen clip. I want to match all the font sizes to the larger. Sometimes I can change a font but another goes with it. I just want these two changed. I'm using Win 10-64 1903. Thanks for any info.

:)

chuckp, Sep 24, 2019

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Change some font sizes without changing others.

How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Change some font sizes without changing others.

1. Change some font sizes without changing others. - Similar Threads - Change font sizes

2. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  3. Fonts changing size.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts changing size.: l have this problem where the fonts go from a normal size to a very tiny size. This happens when l use the mouse wheel to scroll,everything gets smaller and smaller. lt also affects all the icon's as well as the fonts and its changing as lm typing this. Currently l am using...
  4. Changing font and font size for emails

Changing font and font size for emails: Chatted with an agent and his advice got me nowhere, Does anyone out there know how to change font and font size for Windows 10, Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-for-emails/9dc32edd-81ac-41d9-b62d-6bf5401b7b81
  5. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee
  6. changing font size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing font size: How do I change font size in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size/b48f5575-1b2c-4aef-8fea-32c55c76312a
  7. Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs: Some months ago, Windows 10 changed the font size in some programs. I'm not talking about every font in windows 10. It only changed in some programs like my Epson scanner, the program settings for my Yiynova (tablet digitalizer), ... I attached some screenshots where you can...
  8. changing font size in email

changing font size in email: don't see save option on left hand bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size-in-email/1012c816-c77c-419f-ae9a-0e6d1fa0d4a2
  9. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  10. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...