Windows 10: Change sort on settings Apps & features

Discus and support Change sort on settings Apps & features in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The dopey thing defaults to sort by file size so you can't find anything! Has anyone found out how to set the default to sort by name? 13545 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by linw, Aug 6, 2015.

1. linw Win User

Change sort on settings Apps & features

The dopey thing defaults to sort by file size so you can't find anything!

Has anyone found out how to set the default to sort by name?

:)

linw, Aug 6, 2015
  2. ffredff Win User

Windows 10 Photos app not working

I sorted this simply by resetting Photos in Settings > Apps & Features > Photos > Advanced options

ffredff, Aug 6, 2015
  3. how do I find when stuff was last updated in the windows store?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Click in the Sort by menu then click Install date

You will see when they were last installed or updated.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 6, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

I see your right when you change it, it does restore to default by size

sn00ker, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Change sort on settings Apps & features - Similar Threads - Change sort settings

2. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  3. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  4. Apps and Features tab in settings is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps and Features tab in settings is missing: Hi Can you please tell me how can i add Apps and Features tab back on ? Without reinstalling the entire windows if possible :#Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-features-tab-in-settings-is-missing/c7e713ad-9db1-454f-ac3c-62a34abab4f2
  5. Apps & features Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Apps & features Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Apps & features Settings in Windows 10 comprise of settings that let you work around apps such as uninstalling or moving an app. You can […] This article Apps & features Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. 2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features

2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features: I am running windows 10 on my recently purchased surface pro (2017). I noticed a couple of weird apps in the list and there is no option to uninstall them. One is - ms-resource://microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps/hxoutlookintl/AppManifest_OutlookDesktop_DisplayName...
  7. Cannot open "Apps and Features" in settings

Cannot open "Apps and Features" in settings: I just got this laptop and I want to open the apps and features in the settings but if I click on it gets highlighted and nothing happens. Everything, besides that, in the settings app works. I googled this problem and found this link:...
  8. Apps Menu Sorting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Menu Sorting: I decided to create a folder in the apps menu for all of my games. I moved all of my game shortcuts from my desktop into the new Games folder I discovered that if there was already an entry for a game in another folder that the new entry would not be displayed. This is not...
  9. Settings->System->Apps&Features->Manage Optional Features Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings->System->Apps&Features->Manage Optional Features Question: I have a question, while I know that for foreign language keyboard input which is under Settings -> Time & Language -> Region & language, what is the purpose of the one under Settings -> System -> Apps & Features -> Manage Optional Features as it seems like you can add some...
  10. Unable to access Apps & features setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to access Apps & features setting: Unable to access apps & features setting or any of the settings under system. 73048