Windows 10: Change Sound adjustment accuracy

Discus and support Change Sound adjustment accuracy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change sound adjustment accuracy to 1percent instead of 2? (2 percents is by default) when adjusting sound with mouse weel or keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JurgisVaiginis, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Change Sound adjustment accuracy

how to change sound adjustment accuracy to 1percent instead of 2? (2 percents is by default)

when adjusting sound with mouse weel or keyboard shortkeys it always only change sound by 2 percents so I can't adjust sound to 1% with either of these. Yes, I am able to change sound manualy to odd number so it will be only odd numbers (1; 3; 5; etc.) but when it goes to 0 it starts all again, not mentioning after rebooting it always comes up even number sound level. It's not deadly ofc but it would be much more convenient.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

* Original title: how to change sound adjustment accuracy to 1percent instead of 2? (2 percents is by default)

:)

JurgisVaiginis, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 12, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Change Sound adjustment accuracy :p

cadaveca, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Change Sound adjustment accuracy

Brightness can not be adjusted.

Hi Sirajudeen,

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Change Sound adjustment accuracy

1. Change Sound adjustment accuracy - Similar Threads - Change Sound adjustment

2. Weather widget accuracy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather widget accuracy?: I have noticed that the Microsoft weather widget always gives an inaccurate forecast of my local temperature. For instance, last night I checked to see what the temp was going to be today in Burbank, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. It said 93 F. This morning I checked it...
  3. Mouse accuracy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse accuracy issues: HiI've got a wide variety of mice - however all are optical; I use a Perixx mouse mat. Most of my day to day work is in MS365 apps going in and out of menus, drop-downs etc. I have a Del 17 with 64 Mb RAM and a tip-top up to date graphics card which is fully up to date.I'm...
  4. Sound adjustment icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound adjustment icon: The icon on the task bar for sound adjustment does not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-adjustment-icon/7d9fff11-d541-49cb-8427-5bd2503f1874
  5. Sound issues -- adjustments?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues -- adjustments?: A friend of mine finds that his sound is uneven. If he plays, for example, a YouTube video, his sound might be perfector, annoyingly, too low and adjusting the volume to 100% still doesnt work well. Is there any other adjustment worth trying? (W10 Pro 20H2) Mel 171923
  6. Sound issues -- adjustments?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound issues -- adjustments?: A friend of mine finds that his sound is uneven. If he plays, for example, a YouTube video, his sound might be perfector, annoyingly, too low and adjusting the volume to 100% still doesnt work well. Is there any other adjustment worth trying? (W10 Pro 20H2) Mel 171923
  7. Storage accuracy?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage accuracy?: I have a 500Gb SSD drive and checking the storage in settings it told me that the drive had 476Gb which I understood of which 364Gb were used and 109Gb were free. Hoping to free up some space and not wanting to delete my pictures or Music, I decided to tidy up my folders and...
  8. Accuracy of Battery Status

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accuracy of Battery Status: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 and whenever I check the battery percentage, the time remaining seems to fluctuate as sometimes it will increase, while other times it decreases. Are those readings reliable at all? I had the same issue with my old laptop as well, as it would lead me...
  9. Sound adjustment

Sound adjustment: How to adjust treble & bass sounds mixer. Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-adjustment/1735b9ea-579b-4524-81b4-7c7c75c0fdd2
  10. how to change sound adjustment accuracy to 1percent instead of 2? (2 percents is by default)

how to change sound adjustment accuracy to 1percent instead of 2? (2 percents is by default): how to change sound adjustment accuracy to 1percent instead of 2? (2 percents is by default) when adjusting sound with mouse weel or keyboard shortkeys it always only change sound by 2 percents so I can't adjust sound to 1% with either of these. Yes, I am able to change...