Windows 10: Change speed on Movies & TV

Discus and support Change speed on Movies & TV in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I change speed on Movies & TV app on Windows 10? I wanna add SRT file and change speed of multiple videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lucy781227, May 25, 2022.

1. Change speed on Movies & TV

How can I change speed on Movies & TV app on Windows 10? I wanna add SRT file and change speed of multiple videos

:)

Lucy781227, May 25, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get $Movies & TV from the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 25, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get $Movies & TV from the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 25, 2022
  4. Change speed on Movies & TV

Movies & TV

Please don't reset the app or do any those steps that the previous poster suggested, they're unnecessary and can cause other problems.

The first step to try is restoring your purchases from within the settings menu of the Movies & TV app.

Click the … then select Settings, select Restore my available video purchases.

Give it a few minutes to run, then go back to the Purchased tab and try playing the movie again.

airmattdog, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Change speed on Movies & TV

1. Change speed on Movies & TV - Similar Threads - Change speed Movies

2. Change speed on Movies & TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change speed on Movies & TV: How can I change speed on Movies & TV app on Windows 10? I wanna add SRT file and change speed of multiple videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-speed-on-movies-tv/33536089-d002-4fe3-8bdc-718fead19f8e
  3. Movies And TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies And TV: Hello There, Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.Error 0x800700ea I Watched The Same Video On Other Players Like...
  4. Movies and TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV: Hello, I have rented a few movies in the Microsoft Store on my PC, but I want to watch them on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, is there any way I can watch the movies I bought on my phone? Is there a certain app I can download? I can't find the Movies and TV app...
  5. change languaje in Movies & TV app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    change languaje in Movies & TV app: Hello I would like to be able to change the language in the Movies & TV application in Windows 10. I have Windows 10 Pro in English US, but the videos and movies in this application would like to see them in Spanish. How can I change the language of the content of this...
  6. Movies & TV

Movies & TV: I have windows 10. Why are all the movies I rent EXPIRED on the same day as I rent them??? It all began on Dec. 07, 2019. The registry fix is impossibe> How do I get what I have PAID for??????...
  7. Movies & TV

Movies & TV: How do I stop Movies & TV application from starting alone when I put it into Pause? I stopped auto play in the Microsoft Store settings and it stills plays around 10 seconds after I put it in Pause. Thanks...
  8. movies & TV

movies & TV: When I play a movie I get the sound but the window is solid green, I can't see the video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv/451af57b-80ec-4dd0-8a40-9c47f2325f5f
  9. speed videos in Movies & TV app

speed videos in Movies & TV app: How can I speed videos in Movies & TV app? I mean I want to watch a one-hour video in just 30 or 40 minutes just like in YouTube. Thank you in advance. Greetings...
  10. Movie & TV

Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617