Windows 10: CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors

Discus and support CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When you click on the arrow beside the "fill color" or "font color" icons you see a drop down that has Theme Colors and also Standard colors. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lkmlkmlkm, Oct 31, 2018.

1. lkmlkmlkm Win User

CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors

When you click on the arrow beside the "fill color" or "font color" icons you see a drop down that has Theme Colors and also Standard colors. The Standard colors has a limit of only 10 colors that are selected when you first start using Excel. These are colors you predict you will use frequently. I want to change the colors in the Standard color section. How do I do this?

:)

lkmlkmlkm, Oct 31, 2018

2. change theme color

also, if you are using a background image on the start screen the tile colors won't change. The tiles that are a fixed color will remain whatever color they've always been and the tiles that could change colors with a theme change will remain transparent
    to show the background image.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Oct 31, 2018
  4. CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors

1. CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors - Similar Threads - CHANGE Standard colors

2. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  3. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows changes theme/color?: Hello. I have a small issue that I am not sure how to categorize.Normally after startup or a restart, Windows starts up normally. However, after a few minutes, the color changes as if it goes into a night light mode. Sometimes while making changes to the settings ex: auto...
  4. Windows changes theme/color?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stop themes changing the colors

Stop themes changing the colors: Every time you change themes the Colors setting reverts to white. Is there any way to force black when the theme changes? It's a tedious little step to switch it back to my preference....
  6. theme colors

theme colors: On the theme colors if I wanted to highlight something yellow, I would go to them colors down arrow drop down and choose yellow, well is gone, how do I restore yellow color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-colors/5c8558b9-5fde-4774-8f6b-3d9a833751e6
  7. Ibuypower standard keyboard color change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ibuypower standard keyboard color change?: I’m pressing the function key+scroll lock and I can’t get the colors to change at all. I press the two and the scroll lock activates, not the color change. submitted by /u/shogunzzz1 [link] [comments]...
  8. standard color

standard color: how can I get back to standard colors on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/standard-color/f82e058b-4b14-4caf-bd56-4f319dfeff01
  9. Color changing theme

Color changing theme: I was wondering if there anyway to change the colors on specific apps on windows 10. I already know that you can change the entire theme color to something, but what about specific apps like how microsoft edge has a blue color and how microsoft news has a red background...
  10. Windows 10: Theme Color Not Changing?

Windows 10: Theme Color Not Changing?: This is a problem I've seen solved in Vista a lot, but isn't something I can find a help thread for at all with Windows 10. :/ I am unable to change the theme color from an icky blue. I can change the desktop, I can enable and disable the color on the Start, taskbar, etc., I...