Windows 10: change start up time for support assist

Discus and support change start up time for support assist in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Support Assist has a pop-up window when it wants to start that will not go away. How do I fix/change this? Or better yet, how do I change the time for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BethPATRICK2, Jul 14, 2020.

1. change start up time for support assist

Support Assist has a pop-up window when it wants to start that will not go away. How do I fix/change this? Or better yet, how do I change the time for when it starts?

:)

BethPATRICK2, Jul 14, 2020

2. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING change start up time for support assist :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same Resultchange start up time for support assist :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 14, 2020
  4. change start up time for support assist

Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

change start up time for support assist

1. change start up time for support assist - Similar Threads - change start support

2. dell support assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    dell support assist: I have the newest and latest version of support assist. when i try to run the hardware scan it keeps failing say exc command failed. Del has been trying to resolve this issue for weeks now. The tried today and said it is a dll error. and that i have to re install the...
  3. Support Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support Assist: What the heck's going on with Support Assist. It says a new version is available, but it doesn't seem to load and also says, it's encountered problems, restart and try again later. I restarted but it didn't make a difference. I doubt i I checked the correct fields to illicit...
  4. Hp support assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp support assistant: First I installed hp support assistant in my laptop for the first time after that I checked in control panel there is no hp support assistant app in program and future so I thought I could uninstall in control panel but there is no hp support assistant. So I thought I could...
  5. Support Assists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support Assists: Is it my imagination or does every Support Assist app from every big company tend to, to be blunt, suck? *sarc HP, Dell, Intel, Alienware, etc. They start out great, and then within a year or 2 it seems somebody flips a switch and Poof! Things don't gel. 147087
  6. HP Support Assistant will not completley start.

HP Support Assistant will not completley start.: This question is regarding the HP Support Assistant in Windows 10. Over the time I have been subjected to Windows 10 I have found this to be a useful tool. Over the weekend I tried to use the assistant, I clicked on the icon on the task bar. The initial screen comes up and...
  7. support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    support assist: my support assist show a 10 +GB drive space reclaimed show , how can resolve it ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assist/89ffa4d3-f220-4ab2-a4f2-51eedfdba8ee
  8. intel driver support assistant starts up on its own

intel driver support assistant starts up on its own: Hello. I use the intel driver support assistant to keep my Intel vid card updated. I have noticed the updater runs at startup and I have not been able to stop this behavior. It is not in startups and I cant seem to trace whatever is doing it. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!...
  9. support assistant will not load

support assistant will not load: support assistant will no topen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assistant-will-not-load/840beccb-5a73-499b-99f8-e09e2b528117
  10. Dell support assistant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell support assistant: I am trying to scan computer using Dell support assistant, and it will do everything but scan hardware. I can update drivers and everything else, but scan hardware. I have tried rebooting several times then running support assistant, but still nothing The contract expired 3...