Windows 10: change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC

Discus and support change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have the Xbox ultimate pass for PC at £14.99 a month, but i would like to downgrade to the cheaper normal version as i don't use any of the extra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gordy.kelly, Mar 5, 2021.

1. change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC

I have the Xbox ultimate pass for PC at £14.99 a month, but i would like to downgrade to the cheaper normal version as i don't use any of the extra perks that are on there.

I have looked on the manage screen in the app but there seems to be no way to do this from there, can anyone help. My subscription is about to run out so i guess this is the best time to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

gordy.kelly, Mar 5, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition dlc problems (PC)

Hi,

There are several factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues accessing an in-game content. Here's a list of the common reasons:

• The game was not properly installed.
    • There are updates available for the game and the device.
    • Corrupted game installation files
    • The game bundle you've purchased doesn't include the in-game content.

Refer to the
    Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition product details page
    for more information regarding the items included in this game bundle.

We also recommend verifying the purchase you've made by following the steps provided on this

link
    on how to view your Xbox purchase history online.

Another solution we suggest is to run the Windows apps troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and apps on Windows 10. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 5, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC

1. change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC - Similar Threads - change subscription ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate says "success" but not showing in my subscriptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass ultimate says "success" but not showing in my subscriptions: Hello, I recently purchased an ASUS laptop and it offers a month of free game pass ultimate. I know where to find it in both the Xbox app and the Microsoft store and have selected my payment information for when the promotion is over. Finally, I click finish and it shows...
  3. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.: I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on....
  4. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.: I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on....
  5. change subscription from Game pass ultimate to ordinary PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    change subscription from Game pass ultimate to ordinary PC: I have the Xbox ultimate pass for PC at £14.99 a month, but i would like to downgrade to the cheaper normal version as i don't use any of the extra perks that are on there. I have looked on the manage screen in the app but there seems to be no way to do this from there,...
  6. Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription: Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks. Maria Higuera ***Original Title: , I did not...
  7. , I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 subscription: Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks. Maria Higuera...
  8. gamepass pc subscription

gamepass pc subscription: Last tuesday I redeemed some microsoft rewards points to get a month of gampass pc, then received another month free for turning on auto renew. It worked as expected until today, not it doesnt say I have gamepass anymore. When I go to my accounts subscription management page...
  9. How do I change from windows 10S to ordinary windows 10 without having to pay?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change from windows 10S to ordinary windows 10 without having to pay?: It seems outrageous to have to pay to get rid of something that I don't want! I tried chatting to a Microsoft person, but even he couldn't do it using my laptop remotely! I'm not technically minded and need VERY simple non jargon language....
  10. Change Office 365 subscription

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change Office 365 subscription: Hi, One member of my family who has office 365 Personal subscription on her laptop. She's the first one to try out the office 365. Later, I bought a office 365 home subscription for more than one users. And I was thinking of bringing her across from personal to our office...