Windows 10: Change SurfaceGo photo file name format

Discus and support Change SurfaceGo photo file name format in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon all, My phone and Go upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone uses a file name format like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeneralLee01, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Change SurfaceGo photo file name format

Good afternoon all,

My phone and Go upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive.

The phone uses a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like WIN_20180919_15_26_07_Pro

How Do I make the SurfaceGo format the same as the phone format, or at least change the WIN to IMG ? ?

Thanks

GL

:)

GeneralLee01, Dec 30, 2018

2. Change photo file name

Sure would be nice to be able to change the default file name. I'm having the same issue. We have 4 windows phones in the family and one home server and this is a sizable HASSLE. One of the benefits of having photos auto-upload to OneDrive or to a server
    is not having to mess with them BEFORE then are uploaded. Please suggest an enhancement to WindowsPhone camera file naming.

Corey Freebairn, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Change photo file name

Sure would be nice to be able to change the default file name. I'm having the same issue. We have 4 windows phones in the family and one home server and this is a sizable HASSLE. One of the benefits of having photos auto-upload to OneDrive or to a server
    is not having to mess with them BEFORE then are uploaded. Please suggest an enhancement to WindowsPhone camera file naming.

Corey Freebairn, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Change SurfaceGo photo file name format

Change photo file name

Is there a way to change the file name of photos? My wife and I both have a WP8, and when we download photos, we constantly have photos that are the same name. I would like to change the default on the phones so that the file names are unique. Any ideas?

JJWatson(2), Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Change SurfaceGo photo file name format

1. Change SurfaceGo photo file name format - Similar Threads - Change SurfaceGo photo

2. Files format and name changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files format and name changed: I have a toshiba 1TB external drive . on my drive some of the files were renamed and changed tothe following format <file name>.id-30BEA7CC.[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].filters i am unable to open or recover these files please help....
  3. File name changes when moving files from an NTFS formatted drive to a ReFS formatted drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File name changes when moving files from an NTFS formatted drive to a ReFS formatted drive...: Sometimes when I move a file from an NTFS formatted drive to a ReFS formatted drive the file name changes a bit. The name on the target drive ReFS formatted takes the original name of the file before I renamed the original file on the NTFS drive . is this an index problem or...
  4. changing a file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing a file format: I am trying to change an email file into a different file format so I am able to upload it to a company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-a-file-format/54867f08-bcaa-419b-aada-2c6b5e3a26d7"
  5. Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing GPS coordinates format in Photos: I need GPS coordinates in Latitude and Longitude in my photos, but when I view "File info" in Microsoft Photos App on Win 10, it sometimes shows the Latitude and Longitude for a while and then goes back to showing the real location, i.e. the place name itself. Is there any...
  6. A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A virus change my all files name after file format such as ( Rana.jpg......): My computer recently got a strange virus Change the extension of all files (Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.) File extensions such as: 10.93.DOCX.kbuibxd amar.XLSX.kbuibxd khorasan.XLSM.kbuibxd Note: Only files with uppercase extensions Please help me because I...
  7. File Format Change

File Format Change: Hi, My all File format suddenly change with "Assignments1.xlsx.DATAWAIT" DATAWAIT Format, how I can resolve this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-change/5837546c-3714-4139-9b55-7b5c565aea1d
  8. SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboard: Hi all, I have a SurfaceGo without a physical keyboard , so the onscreen keyboard is of utmost importance. Unfortunately the keyboard refuses to popup when I tab in a text box, also taping the onscreen keyboard icon on the taskbar triggers no response. Please advice...
  9. Change Go photo file name format

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Go photo file name format: Good day all, My phone and Go tablet upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone (and all photos from the past 10 years or so) use a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like...
  10. changing file format

changing file format: how do you change txt file to pdf? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/changing-file-format/fb57ff45-456a-4307-bb4e-1e8d1c1eb605