Windows 10: Change sync settings

Discus and support Change sync settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In order to keep my 2 pc's separate, (win7 and win10) I read on this forum to change the sync settings. I log on as admin and go to ACCOUNT settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by patriceltic, May 12, 2019.

1. Change sync settings

In order to keep my 2 pc's separate, (win7 and win10) I read on this forum to change the sync settings. I log on as admin and go to ACCOUNT settings. The "change your sync settings" is grayed out. I also do not understand "manage my microsoft account" or "sign in with a local account instead" - by local account do they mean another email account? Also, if that is what they mean, and I do give another email address, will that separate the two pc's. Thanks. This is a very helpful forum BTW.*really

:)

patriceltic, May 12, 2019

2. Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 12, 2019
  3. Sync settings does nothing on new Windows 10 machine

We suggest that you change the Feedback and Diagnostics settings on both devices. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Privacy, Feedback & diagnostics.
    • Your Diagnostics and usage data settings are probably set to Basic. Just change it to Enhanced or higher.
    Once you change Feedback and Diagnostics settings, you should be able to sync your settings normally again.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, May 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Change sync settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Change sync settings

1. Change sync settings - Similar Threads - Change sync settings

2. Syncing Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing Settings: Hi All, Is it possible to transfer settings across accounts on the same PC? This is a family account that is corrupted and I kind of wanted to switch to a local account to get rid of the problem...
  3. Syncing Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing Settings: Hi All, Is it possible to transfer settings across accounts in the same PC? THis is a family account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-settings/1b84cf76-8d89-400f-8a4a-8914db6aeea7
  4. Syncing settings

Syncing settings: I got a new laptop for work and in setting it up synced the settings from my personal microsoft account I use on my PC at home. Instead of taking all my personal PC settings to the laptop it took the laptop settings to my PC. How do I undo and reverse this? Thank...
  5. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync My Settings Not Syncing: I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys? 147892
  6. Sync Settings

Sync Settings: Hi everyone, I have questions about what kind of app data is synchronized with the Sync Settings function in my windows PC. Does Sync Settings send app data from the hidden AppData folder in my PC (Local, Local low, and Roaming folders) to OneDrive? Does it send settings...
  7. sync settings

sync settings: I am running windows 10 and i am supposedly the administrator of this pc when i go to settings and my sync options i get a message that i can not change these settings because they are hidden or managed by my organization what is this...
  8. Sync Settings

Sync Settings: What does this mean when I am wanting to Sync my settings "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"?? How do I get rid of this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-settings/ec8a40c1-2ef7-4dce-a71f-fc49733aaf22
  9. settings sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings sync: ok so my sync windows settings in on in win 10 and I have signed into Microsoft account in windows. if I reinstall windows how do I restore all my settings...
  10. Sync settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sync settings: Hello Guys, Could anyone tell me how often windows 10 syncs setting to OneDrive, to get to it I logged into my Microsoft account/OneDrive/Settings (gear wheel top right of IE window) then device backup's in left menu. I have just installed Windows 10 and noticed that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to change Sync Settings in Windows 10 1903

2. change synced woin10 settings