Windows 10: Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?

Discus and support Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Theres any way to set the windows 10 porperties like it used to be on Vista? I mean, to put that green aurora left panel column instead of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TamarindoJuice, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?

Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way? [​IMG]

Theres any way to set the windows 10 porperties like it used to be on Vista?
    I mean, to put that green aurora left panel column instead of the just the boring white screen.

:)

TamarindoJuice, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

I would like to change the way file explorer looks

Nice thing about it is, it replicates in jump lists as well!

Edwin, Jun 14, 2019
  3. ste2425 Win User
    help me make win xp look like vista or 7

i love the look's of vista and 7 there beautiful but the 7 beta was a bit buggy an i crnt afford vista so i want to make my xp look like vista, not just change the icons and start menu colour but the full shabam i want the whole start menu and bar to change to vista's i want the programs layout when you click on the start bar to look like vista's, i want the little game folder in the programs list in the start menu, i want all the little progress bars and sounds, i want the boot and log on screen and most of all i want the semi see-through edges of windows. Ive Google'd the web and found many programs but i realize that doing this will make serious changes to my system and only want to use a program recommended so can you guys offer any suggestions?
    cheers ste

ste2425, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Eaglepi Win User

Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?

I would like to change the way file explorer looks

I would like to change the way file explorer looks, it looks like this now

I'd like it to look more like this

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Eaglepi, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way?

1. Change system properties files to look like Vista, any viable way? - Similar Threads - Change system properties

2. Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking For Way To Rename Files In Specific Ways: I did a search for this but only found old results. I'm looking for a way to truncate file names in bulk by removing a common beginning and ending, leaving only the unique middle portion of the name. For example from this: AAAA - Dfhsd (3jd4).mp4 AAAA - hsji (3jd4).mp4 AAAA -...
  3. Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any App(s) that can Change the Look of these Menus to Look Like Win7?: These ones [img] 172682
  4. changing file properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing file properties: how can i change a WEBP file into a JPG file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-file-properties/e67e8077-f13f-4910-ba58-69ad61363ad8
  5. Any way to change this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gran172 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfoy62/any_way_to_change_this/
  6. Any way to make windows 10 look like windows 98?

Any way to make windows 10 look like windows 98?: I like windows 10 but i love the look of 98, is there any way (Layout, Launcher etc.) that i could achieve this? submitted by /u/moke__wed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izenor/any_way_to_make_windows_10_look_like_windows_98/
  7. Properties of any file is not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Properties of any file is not opening: When i right click on a file and click on properties nothing is happening. even the shortcut for properties is not working. The problem is on windows 10....
  8. Any way to change the way Emojis look? (B&W/Monochrome)

Any way to change the way Emojis look? (B&W/Monochrome): A few weeks ago I upgraded to Windows 10, and I just can't get used to the colored emojis. I absolutely hate it. I tried searching the web for a way to change the way they look but couldn't find anything. Is there really no way to make emojis black & white or monochrome?...
  9. any way to change taskbar behavior to be like win95 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    any way to change taskbar behavior to be like win95 ?: Hi, is there any way so that the taskbar show buttons that each represents Windows (just like in Windows 95)? thanks. 155442
  10. I would like to change the way file explorer looks

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to change the way file explorer looks: I would like to change the way file explorer looks, it looks like this now [img] I'd like it to look more like this [img] Any and all help is very much appreciated. Thanks 73631