Windows 10: Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software?

Discus and support Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I was looking through the forums and couldn't find anything that addressed this specifically. As you can see in the screenshot below I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DJ Lune44, Jan 22, 2020.

1. DJ Lune44 Win User

Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software?

Hi everyone! I was looking through the forums and couldn't find anything that addressed this specifically. As you can see in the screenshot below I'm on ver 1909 and I use FalconX taskbar.

Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software? [​IMG]

It can be pretty difficult to see the icons when a lighter background is displayed. Now I have a theme with 900+ images and I really prefer having a transparent taskbar but it gets pretty annoying having to change it back to color when a lighter background comes up. Anyone know how to remedy this?

Thanks Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software? :)

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify, I am specifically referring to the action center/system icons and the start/search buttons. I want to make them darker but not black because that would still cause the same issue.

:)

DJ Lune44, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Color change in taskbar

Hello pranayvarma,

Just to verify, have you tried changing the color of your taskbar via settings? If so, try it out and check if the color would remain inconsistent. Here are the steps:

1. Launch the Settings app.
    2. Select Personalization.
    3. Click the Colors tab.
    4. Uncheck the Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    5. Set Transparency effects to Off.
    6. Under Show accent color on the following surfaces, put a check on
      Start, taskbar, and action center.
    7. Pick a color that you want.
    8. Restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software?

Change Notification Icons' Color

I wanna change the color, because the default is white and my taskbar is now transparent, so when I'm on the web the main color on the screen is white, so I can't see the icons, could someone help me?

Kelvin Fernandes, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software?

1. Change taskbar icon colors when using "full" transparency software? - Similar Threads - Change taskbar icon

2. Getting « when using smart quotes in Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting « when using smart quotes in Word: Hi,I get « when I type in " using smart quotes in Word, but when smart quotes are off, or I'm using a different program, it's fine. How do I fix this?Please help.Regards,Al...
  3. Getting « when using smart quotes in Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting « when using smart quotes in Word: Hi,I get « when I type in " using smart quotes in Word, but when smart quotes are off, or I'm using a different program, it's fine. How do I fix this?Please help.Regards,Al...
  4. What are the odds of "Sun Valley" gaining a brand name change?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the odds of "Sun Valley" gaining a brand name change?: +We have been stuck with the "Windows 10" moniker for the past 6 years, and now, in 2021, the platform is about to get a major UI revamp. With rounded corners for the entire GUI on the horizon, as well as other changes which we don't know about yet (possibly internal...
  5. Need to press quotes and double quotes twice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to press quotes and double quotes twice in Windows 10: This problem has been reported many times with previous versions of Windows - and the fix has always been to change the keyboard from US International to US Standard. Brief description of the problem for those not familiar: Pressing a quote - or double quote - does not...
  6. "App & browser control" is Off warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "App & browser control" is Off warning: Yesterday I upgraded to v2004 on both my desktop PC and my DELL laptop. In both cases things seemed to go well but I now see a "Windows Security" warning that was not there in the previous version v1909. See picture: - [img] If it was important I reckon Microsoft should...
  7. How to restore a "false positive" trojan file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restore a "false positive" trojan file?: Hello. I have a file that windows defender sees as a thread, it thinks it is a trojan. It has the file in quarantine, and I have a choise to either Restore or Delete it. I know for sure that the file is NOT a trojan, but I can't get Defender to restore it. I have disabled...
  8. "Emoji" menu instead of spellcheck comes up when spell checking??

in Windows 10 Support
    "Emoji" menu instead of spellcheck comes up when spell checking??: [img] Hi, This is fairly recent and maybe the worst anti productivity "feature" have ever encountered. So I have spent 2 hours so far trying to solve it. It appears to be a feature that people hate yet have not found a way to turn it off. The screen cap shows that when try...
  9. Quotes in WIndows 10

Quotes in WIndows 10: The problem: when I hit the quote key nothing happens unless I hit it again, then I get two quotes. If I hit quote once and then a vowel, I get an umlaut. This happens in a bunch of different programs including Word, Thunderbird (email), and R Studio. I read previous...
  10. Cannot deactivate autocorrection quotes --> smart quotes

Cannot deactivate autocorrection quotes --> smart quotes: Hello, How to deactivate autocorrection of quotes --> smart quotes in program "Mail" ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-deactivate-autocorrection-quotes-smart/931c0d84-8a8b-4807-80b9-842b05b8f6eb