Windows 10: Change Taskbar opacity

Discus and support Change Taskbar opacity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm currently testing Windows 10 (in virtualbox), I use Classic Shell to change the taskbar opacity. Has anyone found a way to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MattTheMedic, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Change Taskbar opacity

Hello everyone,

I'm currently testing Windows 10 (in virtualbox), I use Classic Shell to change the taskbar opacity. Has anyone found a way to do this manually?

:)

MattTheMedic, Jul 29, 2015

2. caps lock indicator Windows 10

Keyboard Leds works a treat and is safe. You can change opacity of icon too.

KeithCollings, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Will Microsoft ever bring back the aero glass theme for windows 10?

There is also this one

I haven't tried it though

Aero Glass and transparency for Windows 10

Not sure what M$ was thinking using opacity with no adjustment

Heck even Linux has a slider for opacity Change Taskbar opacity :p

ThrashZone, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Change Taskbar opacity

Hmm, I think that MS will be rolling out with Service pack 1 ( which they call Service Release 1) in early august. That patch may fix some customization issues. But I know that MS edge will get more stuff added to it.

I have tried playing around with the settings in 10, but I have the same problem as you, a lot of the customization seen in win 8/8.1 has been removed

haswelli5core12, Jul 29, 2015
  5. I agree with you. It's a shame because these are such straightforward customization's like the ability to see a whole folder to choose your background (instead of your 5 most recent ones), the ability to enable/disable lock screen or change login background (without tweaks) or the option to choose your own color instead of some predefined ones.

Hope Microsoft will update this!

MattTheMedic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Change Taskbar opacity

1. Change Taskbar opacity - Similar Threads - Change Taskbar opacity

2. 3D Viewer wont show opacity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Viewer wont show opacity.: I use 3DS Max for my models and every time I export a FBX file from it. My Model will not show any transparency in my object where I want to show it. Is there any solution to solving this?The area I have circled is the material I use for the bucket below. The transparency is...
  3. 3D Viewer wont show opacity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Viewer wont show opacity.: I use 3DS Max for my models and every time I export a FBX file from it. My Model will not show any transparency in my object where I want to show it. Is there any solution to solving this?The area I have circled is the material I use for the bucket below. The transparency is...
  4. Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems: Ever since I have upgraded to win 11public build on my MSI GF63 Thin Laptop, I am having problems. Whenever I switch between apps such that one overlaps the otherwhich is playing some video like on youtube, the app above is not visibleonly 10% visible but the app supposed to...
  5. Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Opacity and Transparency problems: Ever since I have upgraded to win 11public build on my MSI GF63 Thin Laptop, I am having problems. Whenever I switch between apps such that one overlaps the otherwhich is playing some video like on youtube, the app above is not visibleonly 10% visible but the app supposed to...
  6. half screen opacity

in Windows 10 Customization
    half screen opacity: hello, does someone encounter a half screen opacity at their laptops? if yes what would I need to do in order to get the half screen opacity.any tips, answer, comments would be helpful thank you so much in advance....
  7. Taskbar changing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar changing: I have a hp envy x360 and i am runing on windows 10.The taskbar seems to change sometimes whille logging in. [ATTACH] The taskbar icons are more spread out.It also does not let me Show the search bar only icon.I am wondering if it is a new update Or something else.Thank...
  8. Taskbar Opacity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Opacity: The Taskbar opacity for light windows mode is uncomfortable for me. I don't want to use the dark windows mode anymore. I want a little moretranslucent Taskbar like that of the Start Menu. Please anyone can tell me how to edit the registry to do that. I don't want to...
  9. Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?: I'm trying to be in a zoom meeting and watch The Office at the same time. Is there any way to make the opacity of Zoom application 50% so I can see the window under it? submitted by /u/carpenalldemdiems [link] [comments]...
  10. Lower opacity of desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lower opacity of desktop icons: I was wondering if there is any way to lower the pacity of the desktop icons so I can see my wallpaper better without the icons getting in the way so much. submitted by /u/Something160 [link] [comments]...