Windows 10: change text format by default

Discus and support change text format by default in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I have W10 and I use MS WORKS as my word processor and I want to default font to my choice. Can anyone tell me how to do this please. 121226 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frenchman96, Nov 8, 2018.

1. frenchman96 Win User

change text format by default

Hi Guys, I have W10 and I use MS WORKS as my word processor and I want to default font to my choice.

Can anyone tell me how to do this please.

:)

frenchman96, Nov 8, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Anju Thekkethil Win User

How to change the default font on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you willing to change the default font on Windows 10. I will be glad to help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.

• Click on System

• There’s a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows10 products, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. change text format by default - Similar Threads - change text format

2. Default program for text editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default program for text editing: Default program for text editing I Always had Uedit as my default text editor, then suddenly after the October updates, it defaults to Notepad EEK, and I cannot change it? Not by set defaults or file properties or open with, it accepts my change but does nothing I am stuck...
  3. File Format Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Format Change: Hi, My all File format suddenly change with "Assignments1.xlsx.DATAWAIT" DATAWAIT Format, how I can resolve this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-change/5837546c-3714-4139-9b55-7b5c565aea1d
  4. Default Format in Windows Mail

Default Format in Windows Mail: How can I set the default format for emails in Windows Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-weather/default-format-in-windows-mail/adf8631b-88a7-46e5-8c56-218df8bed039
  5. changing file format

changing file format: how do you change txt file to pdf? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/changing-file-format/fb57ff45-456a-4307-bb4e-1e8d1c1eb605
  6. Change date format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change date format: how do i change date format to mm/dd/yyy. currently it shows dd/mm/yyyy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-date-format/369e7554-8e46-40f7-b522-b8c0a3b672ef
  7. changing a default

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing a default: How do I change the default back to ,pdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/changing-a-default/a3d87691-bd9d-4c16-b3d9-fd3eff8aaa3e
  8. Default format Outlook 2013: HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Default format Outlook 2013: HTML: Hi Guys, I have a question. In my environment i want all people to use HTML format as standard in Outlook 2013. So when somebody forwards an email that is in plain text, i want him to send his mail in HTML, instead of plain text too. I installed an ADMX template for...
  9. Change Only Text Size settings revert to default at each login

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Only Text Size settings revert to default at each login: Hello. I know how to use 'Change Only the Text Size' (in the Control Panel's Display applet) to make certain elements larger and/or bolder, and this works fine on one of my 2 PCs. But on the other, the setting lasts only for the current session. At each reboot they're all...
  10. How to Change "OpenDocument Text" to WordDocument Formatting

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Change "OpenDocument Text" to WordDocument Formatting: I have windows 10 -- 1709 Version. But this is a Word question. Can I get help with this problem here? One of my documents is labeled "OpenDocument Text"; how can I change this to a Word Document? I have Word 2016. I have tried >File >Options >Save and then I chose...