Windows 10: Change the Boot image!

Discus and support Change the Boot image! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is is possible to change the Win 10 Boot background image/picture [ I don't mean the Lock/Login screen! ] please. Thanks in advance. 151903 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paul Black, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Change the Boot image!

Is is possible to change the Win 10 Boot background image/picture [ I don't mean the Lock/Login screen! ] please.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Paul Black, Mar 8, 2020

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 8, 2020
  3. gygabite Win User
    Changing boot hdd

I downloaded PartitionMagic8.0, but the partition i want to make is not bootable.
    So the system boots from the old, loud hdd, and when i unplug the old, it doesnt boot.
    Any advice or suggestions how to change boot hdd without reinstalling Winxp?

gygabite, Mar 8, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Change the Boot image!

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Change the Boot image! [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Change the Boot image!

1. Change the Boot image! - Similar Threads - Change Boot image

2. How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?: Hi! I have a HP 245 G6 laptop with Windows 11 installed. It is distributed by Indian Government and hence it displays Government's logo/image all over the screen during booting. Then, it even shows Government's logo instead of Windows 11 logo. I know that I may not be able to...
  3. How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows 11 boot image/logo ?: Hi! I have a HP 245 G6 laptop with Windows 11 installed. It is distributed by Indian Government and hence it displays Government's logo/image all over the screen during booting. Then, it even shows Government's logo instead of Windows 11 logo. I know that I may not be able to...
  4. Boot image doesn't change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot image doesn't change: For the past couple months, the boot image won't change. I've checked settings and Lock Screen Background is set to "Windows spotlight" but I keep seeing the same image one I don't care for. How can I get the boot image to go back to changing?Thanks...
  5. Boot image doesn't change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot image doesn't change: For the past couple months, the boot image won't change. I've checked settings and Lock Screen Background is set to "Windows spotlight" but I keep seeing the same image one I don't care for. How can I get the boot image to go back to changing?Thanks...
  6. Boot image doesn't change

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Change first boot image (before PIN request)

in Windows 10 Support
    Change first boot image (before PIN request): I'm very tired of looking at that cave with two rocks outside. How can I get at that startup image to change it? It is the first thing that comes up after the OS boot options screen closes.. Win 10 21H1-19043 183818
  8. Boot Image Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot Image Problem: So, I followed a tutorial about how to change the boot icon in windows 10 and I found this: https://linustechtips.com/topic/752321-change-your-windows-boot-logo-to-the-linustechtips-logo-or-your-own-picture/ ; I followed that tutorial and when I try to boot it shows nothing,...
  9. Windows boot image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows boot image: I think my windows' boot image is broken. How can I get one for windows 10 pro build 1903 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-image/a09d4d75-df81-4d1e-85fa-8a0f8b5fe5e0
  10. Change image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change image: How do I change the image that is displayed when all accounts are signed out? I really hate the one that is currently being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image/22d4eac6-3c75-4037-a8e0-ef87fe3df9ec