Windows 10: Change the color of the mouse pointer

Discus and support Change the color of the mouse pointer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have made sure I have all the updates installed on my computer, as well as having Windows 10, however, I do not get the option to change the color of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yanique R, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Yanique R Win User

Change the color of the mouse pointer

I have made sure I have all the updates installed on my computer, as well as having Windows 10, however, I do not get the option to change the color of my mouse to purple or pink.

What am I missing?

:)

Yanique R, Sep 16, 2020

2. Change Pointer Color

Hello pmw0813

Please follow these methods

Method 1

Change them in PC settings.

Step 1: Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3: Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Method 2

Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Method 3

Change size and color of Mouse Pointer in Control Panel.

Step 1: Open Control Panel.

Step 2: Enter Ease of Access.

Step 3: Tap Change how your mouse works.

Step 4: Choose new mouse pointer in the options provided, and tap OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Shawn Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Change the color of the mouse pointer

change mouse pointer color

how can I change mouse pointer color

mohamed.hegazi, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Change the color of the mouse pointer

1. Change the color of the mouse pointer - Similar Threads - Change color mouse

2. Mouse pointer change color after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer change color after Windows 11 update: My mouse pointer suddenly change its color from white to red, but it will turn back to normal if I change the size to bigger than 8.I've already tried re-install device in Device Manager, update NVIDIA GeForce Experience, check for windows update but nothing works....
  3. Mouse pointer change color after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer change color after Windows 11 update: My mouse pointer suddenly change its color from white to red, but it will turn back to normal if I change the size to bigger than 8.I've already tried re-install device in Device Manager, update NVIDIA GeForce Experience, check for windows update but nothing works....
  4. Mouse Pointer color change

Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  5. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Pointer color change: Hi Team , While using magnifier , mouse pointer color is changing green to white when something trying to install . This issue started after the KB5011487 update . If magnifier is not opened and there is no issue while installing . Its something odd and this issue is over all...
  6. Mouse Pointer color change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. option to change mouse pointer color not showing - any ideas?

in Windows 10 Support
    option to change mouse pointer color not showing - any ideas?: My son wants his mouse pointer blue but in the dialog window to change the color of the pointer that option is not shown - there are only 3 boxes to choose from (white, black and inverted) with the 4th color one not showing. Any ideas why? he's using 10 pro thanks in advance...
  8. Need to change color of mouse pointer

Need to change color of mouse pointer: I know its in the settings but can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-color-of-mouse-pointer/df8efaa9-bfe0-4509-a213-602ce8fbb053
  9. how to change color of mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to change color of mouse pointer: How do I change the color of the mouse pointer ( Arrowhead ) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-mouse-pointer/6d221cc6-d345-4eae-9137-3a379c7bc190
  10. Change Pointer Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change Pointer Color: Hello - Using Windows 10. Would like to change the color or the point without using any external software from Black to another color (Red). How can this be accomplished?...