Windows 10: Change the date of activity report?

Discus and support Change the date of activity report? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly emails always come on Tuesdays. I would like for the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JenWo2, Oct 20, 2020.

1. JenWo2 Win User

Change the date of activity report?

I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly emails always come on Tuesdays. I would like for the week to go from Sunday to Saturday to include the whole week's activity. Is there a way to change this so the email shows activity for the week starting on Sunday and maybe receive the email before the new week starts? Thank you. Hope this question starts back up and actually gets answered, unlike Rich's question!

:)

JenWo2, Oct 20, 2020

2. Family activity report

Hi Javier,

There are ways on how to manage activity reporting for your child. To configure your account settings, here are the steps:

• Go to the account.microsoft.com/family site at Microsoft on any PC
    • Then sign-in
    • Open Settings
    • Tap on the Accounts icon
    • Click on Family and other users on the left side
    • Chose Manage family settings online
    • Check recent activity link for the child's account

Turn On and Manage Activity Reporting for Child

• Click on Recent activity on the left side, and turn on Activity reporting.
    • Check or uncheck to Email weekly reports to me for what you want.
    • Under Web browsing, Apps and games etc., you can view your child's recent activity for each one, tap on Change settings
    • Then set allowed times to manage them, and to block any apps and games.

To Turn Off Activity Reporting for your Child, just tap on Recent activity on the left side, and turn off Activity reporting on the right side.

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Change date of activity report email?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

When you add your child to your Microsoft Family and turn on Activity reporting, you'll get weekly activity report emails that show you a summary of their activity on Windows 10 and Xbox one devices.

The email gives you a lot of info about your child's activities on their devices, but to see even more detail- or to change their family settings, you can go to their Activity page.

Here is the article on
    See your child's device use with activity reports

For more information on limitations and troubleshooting on Microsoft Family, you can refer this

link

We are constantly trying to improve the features in features in Microsoft Family. We would suggest you to refer to below link to provide your suggestions, and feedback.

Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Change the date of activity report? - Similar Threads - Change date activity

2. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activity Reporting: The kid turned off activity reporting on the computer. How can it be turned back on remotely through family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-reporting/e15a2e0d-d456-4024-bb82-cc1e561e98a8
  3. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity Reporting: The kid turned off activity reporting on the computer. How can it be turned back on remotely through family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-reporting/e15a2e0d-d456-4024-bb82-cc1e561e98a8
  4. activity report for sharepoint?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    activity report for sharepoint?: activity report for sharepoint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-report-for-sharepoint/0b256425-c8a6-4751-8920-d8d7a05a3ac2
  5. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activity Reporting: If my son turned off activity Reporting on his computer, would it notify me? I saw it was an option on his computer. submitted by /u/P4rriair [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bfdw/activity_reporting/
  6. Change language of Family Activity report emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change language of Family Activity report emails: How can i change the language that i receive the Microsoft Weekly Family Safety reports in? I have everything possible set on English, and i continue getting those weekly reports in Spanish. I have done everything suggested in every forum answer you have given other users,...
  7. No Activity Reports

No Activity Reports: I have not been able to see activity since connecting my child's Windows 10 laptop a few days ago. I have followed all of the recommendations as describedhere, however I see absolutely no activity in my dashboard. I did have to verify my child's account as directed in the...
  8. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account: I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian. How can I change the language to Italian? Thanks Edika...
  9. Change date/

in Windows 10 Support
    Change date/: Hi, ever since I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 my date has been mixed up. I'm in Australia so we have day, month then year. but at the moment it's saying month,day, year. how do I change this? thanks :) 122000
  10. Change date of activity report email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change date of activity report email?: I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly email always comes on Thursdays and includes activity from Wednesday to Thursday. Is there a way to change this so the email shows activity for the week starting on Monday?...