Windows 10: Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Discus and support Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert386, May 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. Robert386 Win User

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually?

***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***

:)

2. spj285 Win User

Slideshow settings in Photo app on window 10 adjusting duration

How do I change the duration of the slideshow in photo app in windows 10? I know how to view my photos in slideshow, but need to adjust the duration of the slides to longer than 3 seconds. Thank you for any help!

3. Sea Hunt Win User
    Slideshow settings in Photo app on window 10 adjusting duration

Half way into 2017 and still no progress with this basic feature missing.

Some control of how the images are displayed would also be expected, e.g. Ken Burns effect.

One thing Windows 10 has managed (several years after everyone else program), is to read photo EXIF information to display images with the correct orientation.

4. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2019 at 7:45 PM
Thema:

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

1. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app - Similar Threads - Change duration slideshow

2. Pausing photo slideshow

in Windows 10 Support
    Pausing photo slideshow: How do I pause a picture slideshow? The normal procedure of right clicking and choosing your options doesn't exist on Windows 10 and it's driving me nuts. 130287
  3. Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow: Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-how-to-select-all-photos-in/b205bbb7-b685-4a6f-ae78-83f77d98b91f
  4. Tooltip Duration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tooltip Duration: I am not sure I am using the correct terminology but in my words I need to lengthen the duration that tooltips are shown. What I call a tooltip is those little prompts that show up when we hover over things. Such as in a Files Explorer search results and we want to see the...
  5. Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning the slideshow from Microsoft Photos app: I like to burn my slideshows to disk to share with family and friends. Not too keen on having all my business all over the net. So, when the slideshow is ready to be burned. Is it already in a mp4 or mvp format or is it in the old format from movie maker? Do not want to waste...
  6. Slideshow always changes to picture

Slideshow always changes to picture: hey guys, i already posted this (here?), and in Windows Feedback, no reply or solution. One of my 4 computer with a slideshow of pictures always gets changed to picture and then it is a BING-PICTURE. All i need is the right setting in REGEDIT and maybe this can be...
  7. Slideshow changed?

Slideshow changed?: I used to be able to play slideshow using Windows Photo Viewer with only pictures from a search result. Now, with Windows 10, it will play the slideshow with all the pictures in the directory even if only the search results are displaying. Anyone have experience with this?...
  8. Photos App Slideshow Speed

Photos App Slideshow Speed: I'm not very happy with the media options in Windows 10, everything else seems better than Windows 7 except for that aspect. What I am trying to do is use the "Photos" app to select a folder of pictures I want, I then choose Slideshow but it goes through the pictures really...
  9. Windows Photo Viewer - one-by-one VS slideshow...the colors change!

Windows Photo Viewer - one-by-one VS slideshow...the colors change!: I used instructions from this forum to get Windows Photo Viewer back on my Windows 10 machine, thank you. When I 'page through' a folder with photos the colors are back to matching (as close as I can tell anyway) the colors I saw in photoshop when I made the file. I put Photo...
  10. Change default photo viewer app

Change default photo viewer app: My friend did something on her computer the other day in which her pictures folder - the pictures are not pictures now, they have the default photo app viewer. How can I change them so she sees the pictures are pictures? [img] 103812