Windows 10: Change the font height / distance between lines

Discus and support Change the font height / distance between lines in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I'm encountering a problem wherein I change the font size, but the distance between the lines stays the same. For instance, I've changed the font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by erinxwong, Oct 18, 2018.

1. erinxwong Win User

Change the font height / distance between lines

Hi I'm encountering a problem wherein I change the font size, but the distance between the lines stays the same. For instance, I've changed the font size to only 5, but the height of the font stays at a 12, so everything looks double-spaced.

I've tried all the options under the Format > Font tab, and everything under Format > Paragraph set at Spacing before and after at zero, with single line spaces.

Let me know if there's a simple fix for this. Thank you!

:)

erinxwong, Oct 18, 2018

2. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Change the font height / distance between lines

Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Change the font height / distance between lines

1. Change the font height / distance between lines - Similar Threads - Change font height

2. How to change font height in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font height in windows explorer: Hi all,I would like to know if it's possible to change the font height of the file and folder names in Windows Explorer, and if so, how to do it. Google doesn't seem to understand what I'm talking about.Graham...
  3. How to change font height in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font height in windows explorer: Hi all,I would like to know if it's possible to change the font height of the file and folder names in Windows Explorer, and if so, how to do it. Google doesn't seem to understand what I'm talking about.Graham...
  4. HOW to change distance between right display edge and icons???

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW to change distance between right display edge and icons???: HOW to change distance between right display edge and icons??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-distance-between-right-display-edge/0a17eedb-4c40-46b2-b03b-5d4eb5d7c9d4
  5. HOW to change distance between right display edge and icons???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW to change distance between right display edge and icons???: HOW to change distance between right display edge and icons??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-distance-between-right-display-edge/0a17eedb-4c40-46b2-b03b-5d4eb5d7c9d4
  6. HOW to change distance between right display edge and icons???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Small black line at taskbar height

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small black line at taskbar height: Dear Microsoft community,I recently bought a second monitor and after playing some Elden Ring this issue tends to worsen after playing this game OR it's just a coincidence I got a thin black line in my taskbar. It's the same problem as here:...
  8. Small black line at taskbar height

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small black line at taskbar height: Dear Microsoft community,I recently bought a second monitor and after playing some Elden Ring this issue tends to worsen after playing this game OR it's just a coincidence I got a thin black line in my taskbar. It's the same problem as here:...
  9. edge browser distance bettween lines

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge browser distance bettween lines: hi, win10 pro with Edge webbrowser here. is there a way to narrow the space between the bookmarks in edge ? see picture https://imgur.com/mwUMXvy lg. g. submitted by /u/rtl33 [link] [comments]...
  10. How to DEcrease (!) font size and line height in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to DEcrease (!) font size and line height in File Explorer?: I would like to decrease (!) the font size, line height and eventually the font family of the font used in File Explorer of Win10. When I search for "Font change file explorer" in google then users are always directed to Settings--->Ease of Access--->Display --->Make text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CHANGING HEIGHT FONTS