Windows 10: Change the font used in Edge

Discus and support Change the font used in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Edge on my system appears to be using Times Roman as the default font is there anyway I can change this as it is not particularly readable on my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PoBear, Aug 7, 2015.

1. PoBear Win User

Change the font used in Edge

Hi

Edge on my system appears to be using Times Roman as the default font is there anyway I can change this as it is not particularly readable on my system. I've played around with the settings that are available under Reading but it hasn't helped.

As a second question what are "light, "medium" and "dark supposed to look like because I can't see any difference.

Thanks

:)

PoBear, Aug 7, 2015

2. Is there any way to change microsoft edge browser font ? How ???

Hi Kabir,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would like to let you know that you can change the fonts in Microsoft Edge.
    Please refer the following link to change font in Microsoft Edge:

Changing the font style and size for reading view in Microsoft Edge

Hope this answers your question. Post us back if you need further assistance. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Not all text sizes have been changed

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting inMIcrosof Community.

As per the query i understand that you are unable to change the font size, if it is so refer the below and if it is not provide us some more information to assist you better.

This article consists of steps change font size and style for reading in Microsoft Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-font-style-and-size-in-microsoft-edge

You may also refer to the following Microsoft Help article for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Keep us posted to assist for further assistence.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Change the font used in Edge

1. Change the font used in Edge - Similar Threads - Change font used

2. Changing Fonts!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Fonts!: Hi, there are numerous posts on this subject so unclear which is the right one! I normally send emails from my Windows 10 Mail/Calendar app. I use my yahoo account in this app, if I change the font types, then more often than not people don't receive in that format! I have...
  3. Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.: After I changed the fonts in notepad from Tahoma to Times New Roman (also increasing the font sizes), I suddenly realized that all my fonts in Microsoft Edge and other browsers messed up - normal letter becomes italics or becomes bold etc. I have tried in Edge Setting -...
  4. Changing Font Size of Edge Favorites Bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Changing Font Size of Edge Favorites Bar.: I have been wrestling with this problem for a while on my way to Edge. The example below show Edge, Firefox and a part of the desktop. Please note then size of the fonts in the appropriate browser. The font there in Edge's Favorites bar is too small for me to read...
  5. change fonts to a darker fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    change fonts to a darker fonts: need to change fonts to bold fonts. hard to read words, like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-fonts-to-a-darker-fonts/0cc4471a-1876-4b56-b7c3-520a03b261bc
  6. What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE: What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE *Smile I Like some nice medium or large font but i want to know from u guys 145995
  7. Font change

Font change: I can't figure out how to change the font style and size. I get to the screen the lists and shows all the choices but how do I select the one I want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-change/535132a6-d4f7-4649-8bee-64ab8cda65b7
  8. Change fonts

Change fonts: Hi, Where is the option to change the fonts for your icon, menu's etc... don't want to change size or colour just type. Thanks 14639
  9. Font changing in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Font changing in Microsoft Edge: I got my new PC yesterday, and it came installed with Windows 10 on it. I noticed the new browser, Microsoft edge. I think its fantastic, however this morning when I restarted my computer something changed in the font. It had changed from the old, regular font to a new,...
  10. Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason: In the last day or two, I noticed that the font size and style on the vast majority of websites that I visit has been changed, and it's not a good change! It looks like Times New Roman now, and though I don't know what the font style was before, I know it wasn't this. Also, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change default font microsoft edge