Windows 10: Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?

Discus and support Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/hq6cx0ahxq661.png?width=834&format=png&auto=webp&s=092ae3e6dfca706671c260aec4fe033292204880 Hello! Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ianblack8, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?

Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)? YjxsQR5wAV6qbvf2YGoV-gK-IT8-c6iLQtBrKdcfdDo.jpg

https://preview.redd.it/hq6cx0ahxq6...bp&s=092ae3e6dfca706671c260aec4fe033292204880

Hello! Does anyone know how this part of the interface is called? (and how to change its color through the registry)

I was able to change the title bar accents through registry succesfully, but that part remained the same. I don't mind it that much, but wondering if it's possible to match everything to the dark theme.

Ideally would be same dark gray color and white font.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ianblack8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ianblack8, Dec 22, 2020
  2. esimsnl Win User

How to change Title bar color of panels

Original title: Title bar color of panels

I have two rather old programs, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and Macromedia Flash 8, which I use a lot. In Windows 10, the background color and text color of panel title bars are changed to black (background) and white (text). It used to be black text on a medium
    blue/gray background. I learned that with Windows 10 Threshold 2, you can specify a color for your title bars, and I had hoped upgrading would solve the problem. Unfortunately, this only applies to window title bars; the colors of the panel title bars still
    cannot be controlled.

However, when using a high contrast theme, the panel title bar colors are affected. So I was wondering if these color values could be adopted somehow into a regular theme. Since a high contrast theme is very ugly and therefore not an option for me.

esimsnl, Dec 22, 2020
  3. esimsnl Win User
    How to change Title bar color of panels

"Unfortunately, this only applies to window title bars; the colors of the panel title bars still cannot be controlled."

As I said earlier.

esimsnl, Dec 22, 2020
  4. ethel Win User

Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?

ethel, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?

1. Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)? - Similar Threads - Change light panel

2. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.: Yesterday when I opened my PC I noticed that the color of all Title Bars and Borders has been changed without me doing anything to a pink kind of color. My settings seem completely fine and can be seen in the pictures that I provide here. Even when I turn on the option "Show...
  3. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.: Yesterday when I opened my PC I noticed that the color of all Title Bars and Borders has been changed without me doing anything to a pink kind of color. My settings seem completely fine and can be seen in the pictures that I provide here. Even when I turn on the option "Show...
  4. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar: My office apps title bar color is a horrible deep green. I would like blue. When searching for a solution to this almost every search result had blue. I can't seem to change the color at all. I don't have and will never have a Microsoft account. For themes the only options...
  6. Title bar and task bar color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and task bar color: [ATTACH] why is the title bar and the task bar not the exactly same color when set? the top bar always appears a little brighter than the start and action center it's the same with transparency effect, the button is always a little darker is it supposed to be this way?...
  7. show color on title bar

show color on title bar: In build 14905 and the latest, 14915, the title bars are black and you can't colorize them. 62261
  8. Issue with changing title bar color with some programs

Issue with changing title bar color with some programs: Out of the four computers I own, I was only able to get one of them upgraded to Windows 10 so far, The one I had with me the day 10 was released is a HP Envy laptop that I use primarily for a hobby I have, Astronomy. The PC had on it several programs I use while using my...
  9. Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?: Today, Windows 10 Home version 1511, 10586 was forced on me and now my title bar text is an ugly white. It used to be black and I have no clue how to get it back that way. I searched and found this tutorial that tells you to modify a value in the registry, but that didn't do...
  10. Colored Windows Title Bars

Colored Windows Title Bars: No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem. To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file. That fixed the problem. For all the...