Windows 10: Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC.

Discus and support Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to change it to older Windows editions in which we had disk and optical drives separate? [img] 28190 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArlandrioFF, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC.

Is it possible to change it to older Windows editions in which we had disk and optical drives separate?

Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC. [​IMG]

:)

ArlandrioFF, Oct 29, 2015

2. gnumeric in the repository

if any of you are needing to use/create/change xls files on your device.

gnumbic is working GREAT for me. i was carrrying two devices, purely for the xls/doc usage.

i can do without creating docs on my unit for now, since the note application can be looked at on my pc and transfered, but the xls was not happening to just look.

ceroberts75, Oct 29, 2015
  3. change the look of an icon

how do I change the way one of my desktop icons look ??

CovarRubia, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC.

Mine shows 3 sections as shown here, Folders, Devices and drives and Network locations, can't move them:
    Attachment 45450

Berton, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC.

1. Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC. - Similar Threads - Change Devices Units

2. My new PC unit broke.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new PC unit broke.: I wanted to turn it off so I went on the logo windows and pressed stop , and after that I also that I also manually stopped the PC unit and the screen has stayed gray overnight and the cursor keeps saying like its updating can anyone help ?...
  3. My new PC unit broke.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new PC unit broke.: I wanted to turn it off so I went on the logo windows and pressed stop , and after that I also that I also manually stopped the PC unit and the screen has stayed gray overnight and the cursor keeps saying like its updating can anyone help ?...
  4. Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11: Pretty self explanatory, what is the steps to change the displayed speed units of megabits per second to megabytes per second in task manager? Or Windows in general for that matter...
  5. Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11

Changing Speed Units in Task Manager for Windows 11: Pretty self explanatory, what is the steps to change the displayed speed units of megabits per second to megabytes per second in task manager? Or Windows in general for that matter...
  6. Changing Taskbar Look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Taskbar Look: Before I reinstalled Windows 11, the color of the taskbar was black, and icons were positioned on the left side rather than in the middle.Does anyone know how to make the taskbar black and position icons on the left?...
  7. Changing Taskbar Look

Changing Taskbar Look: Before I reinstalled Windows 11, the color of the taskbar was black, and icons were positioned on the left side rather than in the middle.Does anyone know how to make the taskbar black and position icons on the left?...
  8. Changing units in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing units in task manager: I'm using Windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165) By default the units in the memory usage of various apps in task manager show up in kilobytes. Is there any way to change them in megabytes? 184132
  9. how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxq37v/how_to_change_the_temp_unit_to_c_in_cortana/
  10. change cursor look

in Windows 10 Customization
    change cursor look: I recently changed the look of my cursor and now want to change it back. How can I do this please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-cursor-look/786976be-d6c5-4e5c-ac06-9fb80d96d545