Windows 10: Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?

Discus and support Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the look of the buttons back to the windows 7 version? I already changed the start button look with "open shell" but cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NarrowHornet, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?

Is there a way to change the look of the buttons back to the windows 7 version? I already changed the start button look with "open shell" but cannot find such an option for those buttons.

submitted by /u/NarrowHornet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NarrowHornet, Oct 29, 2019

2. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls

flyingdutchman52, Oct 29, 2019
  3. windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

The close button is there but not the maximize and minimize

pinklemint, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Hawky Win User

Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?

How do I change Minimize, Maximize, and Close colors in Windows 10

Is there any way to change the color of the Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons in Windows 10? The reason I ask is that if I set my Window border color to black (through the hidden Color and Appearance window) or any dark color for that matter, I can't see the buttons at all! *Huh

Border color set to white:

Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons? [​IMG]

Border color set to black:

Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons? [​IMG]

Edit: I also just noticed something else. The window name is also black so you can't see that either with the black border.

Hawky, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?

1. Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons? - Similar Threads - Change minimize maximize

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  4. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  5. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  6. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  7. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  8. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  10. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons-missing/c54e564a-dd2a-4e28-a6c7-869a03ba6fe6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change minimize maximize close buttons windows 10

2. change windows minimise button

3. change minimize maximize close buttons windows 10

4. How to change minimize maximize close buttons,
  5. change minimize maximize close buttons windows 7,
  6. change windows 10 close button,
  7. Windows 7: Changing the minimize maximize and close buttons ,
  8. w10 customize maximize minimize close,
  9. how to change minimize close minimize button,
  10. change appearance of windows close window minimize controls