Windows 10: Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

Discus and support Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use the mouse for CAD work (AutoCad 2020) on a Windows 10 Surface Pro. I would normally expect to be able pan or drag a drawing by holding down the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Philip Bodie, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

I use the mouse for CAD work (AutoCad 2020) on a Windows 10 Surface Pro.

I would normally expect to be able pan or drag a drawing by holding down the old centre wheel option on the mouse.

As the Arc does not have a wheel, I can't seem to do so using the touch pad.

The settings options in the general setting seem very limited. Am I not able to assign tasks to the mouse from anywhere? Any ideas?

***Title modified from Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse (Black)***

:)

Philip Bodie, Jun 28, 2019

2. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Jun 28, 2019
  3. ARC Mouse locking up Surface Win 10 Tablet

Hello Eric,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact of your Surface device?
    • Please clarify that the issue is about the ARC Bluetooth Mouse somehow locks your computer and sends you to the lockscreen.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps in the articles below to troubleshoot the said issue:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

Hi JulianZWTan,

I understand that you want to use the Microsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse on your laptop. However, it is
    only compatible with Windows version 8 and higher. What I would suggest is to use a Bluetooth mouse that is compatible with Windows 7.

Regards.

Gemzon Mar, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse

1. Change the mouse settings for Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse - Similar Threads - Change mouse settings

2. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  3. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  4. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.

Microsoft Arc Mouse Bluetooth Issue.: Hi, Is there a hack that allows you to bypass using the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. No matter how long I press it, It does does enable bluetooth pairing. Thanks Nick...
  6. Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth

Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth: I got the mouse refurnished from amazon. It worked great but then when I tried connecting it to my sister computer dell it won't show in the Bluetooth screen even if the mouse was blinking. I tried connecting it to my laptop surface 4 and it would be the same thing. we...
  7. microsoft arc mouse bluetooth

microsoft arc mouse bluetooth: my new Microsoft arc mouse is not recognised by the Bluetooth function on my surface pro 4. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-bluetooth/60cc21ca-3cab-4b95-8d48-b1a5b8a7984f
  8. Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse (Black)

Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse (Black): I use the mouse for CAD work (AutoCad 2020) on a Windows 10 Surface Pro. I would normally expect to be able pan or drag a drawing by holding down the old centre wheel option on the mouse. As the Arc does not have a wheel, I can't seem to do so using the touch pad. The...
  9. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...
  10. Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth Arc Mouse Disconnect: My bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard tend to disconnect frequently and I have to default back to using my surface pro for data input versus my docking station (wireless keyboard and mouse). Is there a power save mode that is disconnecting those devices?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change buttons on arc bluetooth mouse

2. change mouse name on arc mouse