Windows 10: Change the new icon for FF 57

Discus and support Change the new icon for FF 57 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I install FF 57 it puts a new tile/icon in the Windows 10 start menu with a black background. Is there a way I can make it show the tile/icon with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tomseys, Nov 24, 2017.

1. tomseys Win User

Change the new icon for FF 57

When I install FF 57 it puts a new tile/icon in the Windows 10 start menu with a black background. Is there a way I can make it show the tile/icon with the blue background? I ran into a similar problem not too long ago with Chrome and part of the fix was to delete an xml file.

Update: nevermind. I found the xml file and was able to change the icon.

:)

tomseys, Nov 24, 2017

2. Fast forward with the 6085 ?

Here is the same. 6288 can't ff rw too. It's firmware or hardware bug may be... Change the new icon for FF 57 :(
    Message Edited by blackwind on 13-Jul-200711:57 PM

blackwind---01, Nov 24, 2017
  3. .ff files opening up with notepad and icons changed

all my .ff files have the notepad icons instead of file icons

alexoco226, Nov 24, 2017
Thema:

Change the new icon for FF 57

1. Change the new icon for FF 57 - Similar Threads - Change icon

2. Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?: Hi. I'm using Windows 11, and I'm doing an extensive personalization of it so I can make it unique and aesthetically pleasing to me. After some work, I decided to theme it like if was Windows 10, because the two OSes aesthetics fit very well. My first step is to change the...
  3. Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the icons of Windows applications is safe?: Hi. I'm using Windows 11, and I'm doing an extensive personalization of it so I can make it unique and aesthetically pleasing to me. After some work, I decided to theme it like if was Windows 10, because the two OSes aesthetics fit very well. My first step is to change the...
  4. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  5. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  6. Change PDF icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change PDF icon: Hello, I want to change my pdf icons from the app that I use to open it to another icon, can this be possible in windows 11?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pdf-icon/c2f97cf2-fedb-4673-88aa-94d313abc9ce
  7. Change PDF icon

Change PDF icon: Hello, I want to change my pdf icons from the app that I use to open it to another icon, can this be possible in windows 11?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pdf-icon/c2f97cf2-fedb-4673-88aa-94d313abc9ce
  8. Cannot Change Folder File Icons Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Change Folder File Icons Windows 11: Hello, I am having issues changing the icon of my folder files on my new Windows 11 computer. I am able to go into properties, select the .ico icon I want, and click apply and exit, but the icon does not change. When I go back into the properties of the folder, the icon is...
  9. Cannot Change Folder File Icons Windows 11

Cannot Change Folder File Icons Windows 11: Hello, I am having issues changing the icon of my folder files on my new Windows 11 computer. I am able to go into properties, select the .ico icon I want, and click apply and exit, but the icon does not change. When I go back into the properties of the folder, the icon is...
  10. System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.

System tray Wi-Fi icon does not change to wired network icon when after connected to VPN.: Hi,I am using Kaspersky VPN before I had issue with VPN, so I had done network reset before resetting in windows system tray icon Wi-Fi symbol changes to wired network symbol when connected to VPN but after resetting it won't change at all I had restarted and reinstalled...