Windows 10: Change the new icon for FF 57

Discus and support Change the new icon for FF 57 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I install FF 57 it puts a new tile/icon in the Windows 10 start menu with a black background. Is there a way I can make it show the tile/icon with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tomseys, Nov 24, 2017.

1. tomseys Win User

Change the new icon for FF 57

When I install FF 57 it puts a new tile/icon in the Windows 10 start menu with a black background. Is there a way I can make it show the tile/icon with the blue background? I ran into a similar problem not too long ago with Chrome and part of the fix was to delete an xml file.

Update: nevermind. I found the xml file and was able to change the icon.

:)

tomseys, Nov 24, 2017

2. Fast forward with the 6085 ?

Here is the same. 6288 can't ff rw too. It's firmware or hardware bug may be... Change the new icon for FF 57 :(
    Message Edited by blackwind on 13-Jul-200711:57 PM

blackwind---01, Nov 24, 2017
  3. .ff files opening up with notepad and icons changed

all my .ff files have the notepad icons instead of file icons

alexoco226, Nov 24, 2017
Thema:

Change the new icon for FF 57

1. Change the new icon for FF 57 - Similar Threads - Change icon

2. Folder Icons reset to default and now not able to be changed back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Icons reset to default and now not able to be changed back: I love the ability to change folder icons and used this function widely, however just yesterday (Oct 2019) all my folder icons reset to the default yellow folder image and now I am not able to change them back....
  3. How to change file icons using custom icons (Win 10 /64/ 1903)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change file icons using custom icons (Win 10 /64/ 1903): I've been using File Types Manager for years without a problem. But since the Win 10 / 64 1903 update the 'Browse' function no longer works. How can we access and use custom icons for files (such as an mp3 file) without File Types Manager? 142596
  4. Changing icons back to pictures.

Changing icons back to pictures.: Most of my pictures are icons. How do I make them all Pictures? The "show icons not pics" box is not checked so that is not the problem. Everything was fine until the cable guy came to replace a few boxes. I don't know if he did something...I don't think so...but this is...
  5. Change Pinned-to-Start Icons (Is it Possible?)

Change Pinned-to-Start Icons (Is it Possible?): I was updating some of my programs and figured I'd get a different frontend for my pcsx2 emulator than PCSX2Bonus, so I downloaded spectabis and pinned it to start, then I saw it had a cool looking tile, which leads to my question: Is there a program out there that will let...
  6. ENG icon not changing anymore when I switch languages on my keyboard

ENG icon not changing anymore when I switch languages on my keyboard: The "ENG" icon is not changing anymore when I switch from English keyboard to Japanese keyboard. It used to show me which type of input I'm on by changing from "ENG" to "あ" (hiragana), "ア" (katakana), or "A" (full width). My Japanese keyboard still works, however, I can't...
  7. Windows 10 desktop icon positions change when changing resolution

Windows 10 desktop icon positions change when changing resolution: Hi! I play a lot of a game called CS:GO. In that game, I use 4:3, which I've set to stretched via the nvidia control panel (I have an nvidia GPU). My desktop resolution is 16:9 1080p. After the 1903 update, every time I exit the game or tab out to another window, my desktop...
  8. 'You will need to provide administrator permission' for icon change

'You will need to provide administrator permission' for icon change: When I change any icon on my desktop I get this popup:- [img] Since I am an administrator I find this a bit annoying. Any way to fix that? 141467
  9. (Customization) How to edit or change the taskbar WiFi and Volume icons.

(Customization) How to edit or change the taskbar WiFi and Volume icons.: I think the icons on the taskbar are very bland. While I know how to change app icons, I couldn't change the battery, volume and wifi icons. I think that I have to replace the windows icons with the icons I need but I can't find the correct file or maybe I need to install a...
  10. Changing Folder Icon in File Explorer - Subfolder Inheritance

Changing Folder Icon in File Explorer - Subfolder Inheritance: Looking to change the Icon of a folder in file explorer and then having that icon inherit to every subfolder. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-folder-icon-in-file-explorer-subfolder/03272e65-4e85-42a4-84ff-d3cf8e0ba194"