Windows 10: Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

Discus and support Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RodneyAraujo, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but it does not worked. Thanks.

:)

RodneyAraujo, Oct 25, 2021
  2. AjishM Win User

Change Language from Chinese to English

I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?

AjishM, Oct 25, 2021
  3. can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 25, 2021
  4. sjarvie Win User

Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

Chinese laptop can't change system language to English

Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English [​IMG]
    I
    live in China and I bought a Lenovo laptop in June 2020. The problem is that I can't seem to change the system language at all. I have installed several English language packs, but they can only be used for typing NOT for system display language. In the region/language
    menu, there is only Chinese and no other choices whatsoever. The English language pack is at the top of the preferred language list, but it makes no difference. The only choice for Windows display language is Chinese. There is a drop down menu when you click
    on the display language, but Chinese is the only choice. No other countries or languages are listed. Please help.

sjarvie, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

1. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English - Similar Threads - Change News Interests

2. News and interest widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interest widget: How do you turn on the News and interest widget on window 11 task bar. I have Version 22H2 Build 22621.382 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-widget/d3a5ef40-f567-4abb-b9c2-e87095203916
  3. News and interest widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and interest widget: How do you turn on the News and interest widget on window 11 task bar. I have Version 22H2 Build 22621.382 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-widget/d3a5ef40-f567-4abb-b9c2-e87095203916
  4. widget news and interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widget news and interest: News and Interest got chinese characters after updating Windows 11. I dont know how to configure it so I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-news-and-interest/33e9f52f-613c-4d91-bc3c-49e9ab77168b
  5. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  6. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  7. News and Interests Widget blank on taskbar

News and Interests Widget blank on taskbar: I searched for this issue beforehand, but while others have had related issues, they did not seem to be quite the same. Also, the recommended fixes failed.My News and Interests Widget is blank, but only on the taskbar. It no longer shows any icon OR information, such at the...
  8. News and interests not changing language

News and interests not changing language: This **** piece of **** in my taskbar wont change language no matter how many times i go into settings, language and regions and set it to english, us. When i press refresh, it stays in chinese. When i restart my computer, it stays in chinese. What the **** is wrong with this...
  9. How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?

How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?: ^And dont tell me "click on setting button and choose in language dropdown" cuz there is no such thing in Chinese context.If there is no way then giving instruction to delete this BS,thank you...
  10. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...