Windows 10: Change the position of the notification popup

Discus and support Change the position of the notification popup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am a programmer and for a long time I have been wondering, working every day, if it is possible to change the position of the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by giuseppevalente2, May 24, 2021.

1. Change the position of the notification popup

Hello, I am a programmer and for a long time I have been wondering, working every day, if it is possible to change the position of the windows notification popup. I use the system a lot and being a lover of native macOs or Linux notics I would like to be able to adapt them to windows. My precise question is then, how do I move the notics popup potion from the bottom right to the top center? For me it would be an excellent solution to adapt this style of notiche not only by having them available on teams or chrome. I await an answer

:)

giuseppevalente2, May 24, 2021

2. How to change toast notifications position?

NOT TASKBAR. In this thread:

How to change the notification position on screen in Windows 10

Microsoft engineer suggest to change taskbar position, while question was clearly NOT about it.

I like it at the bottom as it is, i just want to move toast notification position to the top right, as it was in win 8.1

I allready tried this:

Regedit edit:

HEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer DWORD32 DisplayToastAtBottom 0

No success.

PCMR_Shutnik, May 24, 2021
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

You can control which programs & apps create toast notifications, and a few other settings.
    Go to Settings\System\\Notifications & Actions

Change the position of the notification popup [​IMG]

then click a program to fine tune it's notification actions

Change the position of the notification popup [​IMG]

This might help reduce the popups, when you're trying to use the system tray icons.

Cliff S, May 24, 2021
  4. Change the position of the notification popup

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Change the position of the notification popup

1. Change the position of the notification popup - Similar Threads - Change position notification

2. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  3. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  4. Notifications position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications position: Hello, Is there any way to change the location of desktop notifications? When you move your taskbar to the left and click on notifications icon they are showing at default position and it is really poor position IMO. https://i.imgur.com/uJM8783.jpeg You need to go thru...
  5. Move Popup Notifications

Move Popup Notifications: I have a dual monitor setup on my desktop. Is there a way to move the popup notifications from my main monitor to my secondary monitor? It gets annoying when they popup while I'm working on something. 168793
  6. How to change appearance of windows notification popups?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change appearance of windows notification popups?: I really jusrt want to round the corners, but i also would like to be able to make them translucent and tinted; is there a way? submitted by /u/Joester202 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hleskd/how_to_change_appearance_of_windows_notification/
  7. Notifications and Popups

Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  8. windows popup notification

windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...
  9. How to change toast notifications position?

How to change toast notifications position?: For some reason after the last Windows update the toast notification is popping up right in the middle of my screen as I am working. I didn't mind it popping up on the bottom right and disappearing but now for some reason it is popping up dead center of my screen. I have to...
  10. Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10

Help for change Position Toast Notifications windows 10: hi My windows 10 Build 10240 i want change position Toast Notifications Windows from Bottom to Top. [img] Please help me! because have problem with position. 29104