Windows 10: Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail

Discus and support Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! How can I change localized prefix for replied and forwarded mail (ODP and PD in Polish version) to international RE and FW in Windows 10 Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertDrygas, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail

Hello!

How can I change localized prefix for replied and forwarded mail (ODP and PD in Polish version) to international RE and FW in Windows 10 Mail App?

Windows 10 Pro 1903 (18362.267)

Robert Drygas

:)

RobertDrygas, Aug 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mail Forwarding and Replying Problem

Hi Guy,

To resolve your issue on forwarding and replying using the Mail app. You can run the
    troubleshooter for Windows app to diagnose the problem and automatically
    fix the issue. If the issue still persists, we suggest that you remove and recreate your email account. Just follow the steps below:

• Click on Settings found on the bottom of the left navigation pane.
    • Choose Manage Accounts, then highlight the account that needs to be worked on.
    • Select Delete account.
    • Set up your account again.

NOTE: Removing and recreating your email account can only be done on any added email accounts and not on the Microsoft account that you used to sign in to Windows.

Feel free to give us any updates regarding your concern.

Arthur Rui, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MAIL can't accept my Yahoo email account

Hello Haru,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you using POP or IMAP? To know more about POP and IMAP, we suggest checking this
      link.
    • Aside from changing your mail option, what are the troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail

1. Change the prefix for replied and forwarded mail - Similar Threads - Change prefix replied

2. Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?: Wondering why Windows 10 Mail and Calendar can only read/open saved *.eml files on my local hard drive, but not reply or forward a saved *.eml file once opened? These *.eml files have not been "moved to" a folder created within Mail and Calendar itself. They've been saved to...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail App removes images on signture or mail when replying or forwarding mail: Hello, I can add signature with picture If I compose an e-mail from beginning and there is no error. But If I reply or forward an e-mail, app removes image on signature or mail body. And It shows image as an attachment like shown below. [ATTACH] I think there is a...
  4. Outlook New Mail and Reply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook New Mail and Reply: Cant see the text I have typed in Outlook New Mail and when I reply to another email, each template has a small character top left hand corner that I cant see what it is and cant delete no matter what I try!! Do I need to reinstall Outlook and how do I do this?...
  5. e-mail reply key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail reply key: a "reply" to my e-mail will put in a false e-mail address for the reply....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-reply-key/046b64ae-47c9-4faa-88f8-33536c9a3946
  6. Original Email is not included when using Reply or Forward Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Original Email is not included when using Reply or Forward Windows Mail: When I reply or forward an email in Windows 10 Mail App, sometimes the original message does not appear and will not forward with the reply. Most of the emails respond correctly to reply or forward, but sometimes the original message is missing. Example: [ATTACH]...
  7. Older E-mails blocked out--can open current ones, but can't reply, forward or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Older E-mails blocked out--can open current ones, but can't reply, forward or...: E-mails older than 2 days are whited out in yahoo mail. Also, I am unable to reply, forward or delete any e-mail even the current ones that I am still able to open. No I have tried everything eg system recovery.etc. Help!!...
  8. cannot print, forward, reply to, etc., a .eml file in Windows 10 Mail

cannot print, forward, reply to, etc., a .eml file in Windows 10 Mail: I have set Windows 10 Mail as my default email client and made sure that "Mail" is set to handle .eml files. I have some .eml files I have saved on my hard drive, and if double-click on a .eml file it opens up, the window says "Mail" in the upper left corner, and there are...
  9. Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account

Windows 10 Mails app reply or forward from another account: I have5 email's accounts configured with imap. 2 gmails , one hotmail and 2 gsuits. I linked them all for a unified view. sometime i receive a message in one account (account gmail for example) and need to reply or forward this specific email from a different mail (from...
  10. forwarding mail in mail app

forwarding mail in mail app: I have a new computer and have set up my mail account in the mail app. I cannot forward mail. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/forwarding-mail-in-mail-app/8c1b057b-26c8-4c06-b695-d527e07aeb10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. replied wygout prefix

2. replied forwarde dprefix italian