Windows 10: Change the product of Windows

Discus and support Change the product of Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Due to an error in Windows OS, I had to reinstall Windows recently. I was using Windows education version and I have the both product key and ID of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hashan Kavinga, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Change the product of Windows

Due to an error in Windows OS, I had to reinstall Windows recently. I was using Windows education version and I have the both product key and ID of that version. During the re installation process, the system asked me to use an email address given by the institute. Then, I used that email to sign in to the account. Here the case was instead of using my usual Microsoft account, the system created a new Microsoft account. Windows is activated with a new product key and an ID. I can't remove my new Microsoft account from the computer but it allowed me to add my usual Microsoft account as a new user. I tried to change the product with my old product key but it didn't work either. Please help me with this. Do I need to reinstall windows again.

:)

Hashan Kavinga, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Change the product of Windows

Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Change the product of Windows

1. Change the product of Windows - Similar Threads - Change product

2. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change product key: How to change the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-product-key/81067620-2ea1-4734-a845-1bc452bd497f
  3. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change product key: How to change the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-product-key/81067620-2ea1-4734-a845-1bc452bd497f
  4. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  6. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  7. After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...: Hello all!I recently am facing this issue, where after clicking "Change Product Key" in system activation, the entire settings app freezes. and the only way to close the app is by closing window via task bar. I am considering upgrading my windows version but it's not letting...
  8. After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...

After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...: Hello all!I recently am facing this issue, where after clicking "Change Product Key" in system activation, the entire settings app freezes. and the only way to close the app is by closing window via task bar. I am considering upgrading my windows version but it's not letting...
  9. product keys change problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product keys change problem: hi my laptop hard drive corrupted so i installed new hard drive and installed window 11 and i am installing my old original windows 10 product key now i have problem here is the screenshot has been appointed together....
  10. product keys change problem

product keys change problem: hi my laptop hard drive corrupted so i installed new hard drive and installed window 11 and i am installing my old original windows 10 product key now i have problem here is the screenshot has been appointed together....