Windows 10: Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

Discus and support Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, We have built a custom windows 10 setup and would like to change the winpe/purple background for windows 10 so we can tell the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by taubman, Jun 4, 2019.

1. taubman Win User

Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

Hi Everyone,

We have built a custom windows 10 setup and would like to change the winpe/purple background for windows 10 so we can tell the difference from our build to a standard build.

I've tried replacing the winpe.jpg and setup.bmp and added a winpe.bmp but still no luck??

Any ideas?

Regards,

Shane

:)

taubman, Jun 4, 2019

2. Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

ok i am creating a anime based windows 10 install i did the same for windows 7 but this issue is i change the background_cli
    and the background in win32ui.dll

but when i boot up into it it dont change anything and i dont know why that is

i changed a few dialog boxes and the background purple one when it says starting windows and setup is starting

but the changes i make to the iso dont follow through and i dont know why this is if anyone would know how to do this or know what im doing wrong can you please help thank you in advance 5

elfenliedtopfan, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

If I remember correctly, there's a bunch of .dll's you need to re-compile, spwizimg.dll/Bitmap/517 : 1033 being one of them but I can't remember the others. Gotta hunt for them.

Edwin, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

1. Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install? - Similar Threads - Change purple background

2. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale": Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs to CroatianHrvatskihr-HRThis is how the xml file looks like <settings pass="windowsPE"> <SetupUILanguage>...
  3. Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 with unattend file to change "system locale": Hi,I am trying to boot and install windows 11 22H2 Download Windows 11 microsoft.com with unattend file to change the laguage for non-unicode programs to CroatianHrvatskihr-HRThis is how the xml file looks like <settings pass="windowsPE"> <SetupUILanguage>...
  4. Purple bars on Windows Background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple bars on Windows Background?: [ATTACH] Just reinstalled windows. Are the purple bars normal? Can someone help me? submitted by /u/wehavelemeats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhyhz9/purple_bars_on_windows_background/
  5. Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why when installing Windows, the background is either white or purple when on the selecting...: I always noticed that sometimes, when I install Windows 10/8, the "select language" part is either white or purple. It also occurred when I was installing Windows 7 on the same computer with the same install media, as it was either the fancy blue background or plain white....
  6. Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation

Windows 10 V1809 Unattended Installation: We are using the following xml file for windows 10 unattended installation. But unable to Pass Keyboard layout selection , Privacy settings, Lets connect (network setup) settings. Could you please help us out. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> -<unattend...
  7. Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup

Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup: Anyone ran across a Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup? That Works!!!*Biggrin 5106
  8. Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation.

Problems with unattended Windows 10 installation.: I have problem to install Windows 10 with an unattended xml file. Following error message appear "No images are available." Below the text is the content of my unattended xml file. I have also attached an picture about error message. Can someone help me with this problem?...
  9. Windows 10 Creator Update unattend setup force to skip cortana

Windows 10 Creator Update unattend setup force to skip cortana: Hello everyone! My name is gianluca. Someone has kindly found a way through unattend file or registry key to disable the intro and the cortana setup during the oobe? I install Windows 10 on multiple PCs simultaneously and it makes me mad to hear the voice. I know it...
  10. Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background ): ok i am creating a anime based windows 10 install i did the same for windows 7 but this issue is i change the background_cli and the background in win32ui.dll but when i boot up into it it dont change anything and i dont know why that is i changed a few dialog boxes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows change purple background

2. new windows 10 install 1903 purple