Windows 10: Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

Discus and support Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sleeper0993, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know?

:)

sleeper0993, Jul 3, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jul 3, 2019
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon? :D

PVTCaboose1337, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

1. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon? - Similar Threads - Change Show Hidden

2. Invisible icon in the "Show hidden icons" section of the Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible icon in the "Show hidden icons" section of the Taskbar.: Good day,It has come to my attention that I have a invisible/transparent icon in my drop down section of my taskbar. I have no clue how to identify it and remove it. When I click or right click the Icon it does not do anything. Is there any basic steps to see how I can...
  3. This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons: This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons but has no name when mouse hover over it and leads me to MSN Entertainment when I click on it and there is no app associated with it in my Apps & Features list. I've tried everything, including deleting the MSN Health app, but...
  4. This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons

This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons: This icon suddenly showed up in my Hidden Icons but has no name when mouse hover over it and leads me to MSN Entertainment when I click on it and there is no app associated with it in my Apps & Features list. I've tried everything, including deleting the MSN Health app, but...
  5. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  6. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  7. hidden icons shows the wrong icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hidden icons shows the wrong icons: all my apps are shown as windows icons what to do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons-shows-the-wrong-icons/81811e57-c7b6-45ab-a322-423ba27e939c
  8. Change "Show hidden icons" button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change "Show hidden icons" button: I want to be able to change this icon carrot thing to something else. I'll give an example in the form of an image. It's basically on the right side of the taskbar, where you click it and it shows you your add-ons, extra icons, volume, etc. submitted by /u/calebized...
  9. Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons": Because of poor vision, I have changed the taskbar icons in Windows 10 Pro for speakers, Network, and "Safely remove USB" to others more visible. I'd like to change the icon for "Show hidden icons", which is an up arrow. Does anyone know where the file for this icon is...
  10. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947