Windows 10: Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10

Discus and support Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you shift from tablet experience to a large-screen Desktop experience, you expect a bit of change in text size or text cursor too. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 7, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 7, 2020
  3. dbattb Win User
    change text size and color

I would like to change both the text size and color on many of the screen, is that possible?

dbattb, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10

changing text size and color.

I have 2 computers with win 10, one alloesme to change yhe size of text and color under settings. The other does not, why?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Tools

DorisGrasmehr, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10

1. Change the Text Cursor Indicator size, color, and thickness in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Text Cursor

2. the text cursor indicator -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the text cursor indicator -: Somehow by accident I turned on the Text cursor indicator. I've followed the instructions and tried to turn it off.. but it's still on. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-text-cursor-indicator/5fe3b0a5-5951-4a28-bf4d-726a8c9b5689
  3. the text cursor indicator -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the text cursor indicator -: Somehow by accident I turned on the Text cursor indicator. I've followed the instructions and tried to turn it off.. but it's still on. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-text-cursor-indicator/5fe3b0a5-5951-4a28-bf4d-726a8c9b5689
  4. Is it possible to change the cursor indicator color depending on the input language?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change the cursor indicator color depending on the input language?: I would love even pay if there was an app for it to change the text cursor color depending on the selected input language. I am using both English & Persian a lot of time and continually interchange between them. Most of the times I start typing the first words really fast...
  5. Text Cursor Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Cursor Color: Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-color/f539ebd9-f90e-4258-9354-3fae4a25200b
  6. Microsoft adds a text cursor indicator to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds a text cursor indicator to Windows 10: Where is that cursor? Have you ever asked yourself that question or similar questions? All recent versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system support an option to highlight the cursor when you press the Ctrl-key on the keyboard, but that option needs to be activated...
  7. Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10 How to Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10 The cursor is that blinking line at the end of what you are typing in Windows. Have you ever had an issue finding the text cursor in the middle of a large...
  8. Change Text Cursor Indicator Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Cursor Indicator Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Cursor Indicator Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Cursor Indicator Size in Windows 10 The cursor is that blinking line at the end of what you are typing in Windows. Have you ever had an issue finding the text cursor in the middle of a large...
  9. Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10 The cursor is that blinking line at the end of what you are typing in Windows. Have you ever had an issue finding the text cursor in the middle of a...
  10. Change Text Cursor Thickness in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Cursor Thickness in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Cursor Thickness in Windows 10 How to Change Text Cursor Thickness in Windows 10 The cursor is that blinking line at the end of what you are typing in Windows. If you have a high screen resolution or your vision is not as good as it used to be,...