Windows 10: Change the width of the cursor

Discus and support Change the width of the cursor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to change the width of the cursor ascii 124 (vertical line). 134665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jun 12, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Change the width of the cursor

How to change the width of the cursor ascii 124 (vertical line).

:)

doncole, Jun 12, 2019

2. CANT CHANGE MOUSE CURSOR

Hi Stan,

We suggest that you try the steps provided by Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    link
    on how to change the mouse cursor in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 12, 2019
  3. paowie1 Win User
    How to change the size / width of my cursor/ insertion line

Thank you, Syed.

I have 'at last' found an easier way?

Open >1: Settings>2: ease of access>3: other options, then, 4: change the width of cursor and pointer. Ye, haay!

paowie1, Jun 12, 2019
  4. paowie1 Win User

How to change the size / width of my cursor/ insertion line

I need to change the width of my cursor. I have just 'upgraded' to windows 10. However, I can not seem to find the setting to change cursor size. Can someone please explain.???

paowie1, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Change the width of the cursor - Similar Threads - Change width cursor

2. Cursor Changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor Changes: On 21H1, the cursor changes when pointing to text. My normal cursor is an arrow which changes an index finger pointing at text in any browser. In Forte Agent a big fat letter capitol 'i' Really annoying on a 13" laptop ! Can this be changed, I hope ???? TNX 182177
  3. Caption Height & Width in the registry changes automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caption Height & Width in the registry changes automatically: For the past few days, I am facing an issue related to CaptionHeight and CaptionWidth. Some days back my windows font and title box height change automatically. I don't know how I never made any change in the registry. It looks like someone zoomed by windows from 100 to 150%....
  4. Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Address Bar Width Change: I don't know why but the address bar on Windows Explorer suddenly changed after I restarted "Windows Explorer" from Task Manager as the taskbar was acting up. The width of the address and search bar suddenly increased. I will admit to using Winaero Tweaker to change the...
  5. Change cursor

Change cursor: I would like to change my cursor. I have done it before (years ago) & cannot remember how I did it. I am 78 years old so memory (and other things) are not working as well as in the past. Please help. Thank you....
  6. modified cursor width in non-Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Support
    modified cursor width in non-Microsoft apps: Modified the cursor width in settings to be more visible, but it doesn't affect the cursors in non-Microsoft apps. Is there anything can done to make the selection universal? 135355
  7. How to change width of clock display

How to change width of clock display: Ever since the anniversary update my clock has not been able to fully display the date and time. [img] I use 1st Clock Taskbar clock and there has not been a problem before. Is there a way of increasing the size of the area to display the info the clock is...
  8. Change the width of the "Language Indicator" in the taskbar

Change the width of the "Language Indicator" in the taskbar: After applying new theme on Windows 10, the font of the taskbar became bigger, so the word ENG was cropped on both sides how shown in image: [img] How can I increase the width of the Input Indicator? Or, as alternative, reduce font size in the taskbar. 51442
  9. Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows: How to: Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows How to Change Width of Taskbar Buttons in Windows Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see,...
  10. How to change width of toolbars

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change width of toolbars: Hi im using DU Meter for showing internet stats as a toolbar, but at 4k resolution the toolbar gets distorted. It does not have enough width, the numbers get cut off. Does anyone know how to change the size of toolbars? They are called task bands i think but i havent found...