Windows 10: Change The Windows Loading Screen

Discus and support Change The Windows Loading Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. do you have any solutions to change the loading screen when starting up windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WillTaylor., Oct 25, 2020.

1. Change The Windows Loading Screen

Hi. do you have any solutions to change the loading screen when starting up windows 10?

:)

WillTaylor., Oct 25, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Change The Windows Loading Screen

Flashing loading screen bug

Nanna,

Based on your description, you have encountered a Blue Screen error. A blue screen error is usually hardware or driver related. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • Have you done any recent changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow some troubleshooting steps given on these articles:

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Change The Windows Loading Screen

1. Change The Windows Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Change Loading Screen

2. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  3. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  4. Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locks Screen loads endlessly but doesn't change the image: hey there!when i choose a custom image from my device to set it as lock screen, it doesn't change and just loads endlessly. I've tried a gpedit.msc method, that didn't really worke for me, it still doesn't change, and i'm stuck with the normal windows lockscreen images,...
  5. Windows Loading Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Loading Screen: When I turn on my PC, the loading screen takes very long longer than it usually should take. And my question is- How do I get rid of the loading screen or How do I reduce the time of the Loading Screen??...
  6. Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Load Screen After Hardware Change: Hi all i just added a ryzen 3600 to my msi b350 gaming plus as well as putting in some 2x8gb ddr4 3600 ram. The bios is recognizing all of the parts correctly but when i boot from my ssd where windows os is installed it gets stuck in an infinite bios splash screen. Any help...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen after GPU change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen after GPU change: Hello, I recently replaced my aging gtx660 with an RX580. After doing so, my computer is now stuck at the windows loading screen with "preparation of automatic repair" at the bottom. The loading wheel freezes after a second and sometimes the screen goes dark. I can still...
  8. Change Windows loading circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows loading circle: [ATTACH] https://i.redd.it/k3kkl5iwmxm41.gif I want to change the default windows loading circle to a different animation. I think that the circle could be more entertaining to watch while waiting if it were something like calming cat. Does anybody know if this is...
  9. Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...: Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to...
  10. Changing lock screen loads non stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing lock screen loads non stop: Quick background: First problem occurred last January 9, 2019, suddenly my settings wont open and in order to fix it i had to reset my PC. However, by resetting my PC another problem occurred. When troubleshooting my Windows update it keeps detecting "Potential Windows Update...