Windows 10: Change theme in Mahjong

Discus and support Change theme in Mahjong in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Had to reinstall microsoft mahjong but wish to reinstate the tile design I had before. How do I do that? Suggestions about F5 do not bring up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E.Haythornthwaite, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Change theme in Mahjong

Had to reinstall microsoft mahjong but wish to reinstate the tile design I had before. How do I do that? Suggestions about F5 do not bring up the option.

:)

E.Haythornthwaite, Nov 29, 2021

2. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 29, 2021
  3. AlanD96 Win User
    Changing themes in Mahjong. Windows 10

How do I change themes in Mahjong in Windows 10? It happened once changing from a nautical theme to a garden theme. I have not been able to find how to do that again.

Thanks!

AlanD96, Nov 29, 2021
  4. AlanD96 Win User

Change theme in Mahjong

Changing themes in Mahjong in Windows 10

I was wondering how to change the "theme" in Microsoft Mahjong in Windows 10. The first time I played, it had a 'celestial' theme, now it has a 'garden' theme. I know there are other 'themes' which would add variety and I've looked through the menu but
    can't find where you go to change it.

Thanks for any help!

AlanD96, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Change theme in Mahjong

1. Change theme in Mahjong - Similar Threads - Change theme Mahjong

2. How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?: I am a Windows 11 UserI use Auto Dark Mode App to switch between light and dark mode automatically. What I want is, with the change in the System theme from light to dark, it should automatically change the Cursor theme too. Is there a way to do so?Also I use an App called...
  3. How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the Cursor Theme with Change in System Theme?: I am a Windows 11 UserI use Auto Dark Mode App to switch between light and dark mode automatically. What I want is, with the change in the System theme from light to dark, it should automatically change the Cursor theme too. Is there a way to do so?Also I use an App called...
  4. Change theme in Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change theme in Mahjong: Had to reinstall microsoft mahjong but wish to reinstate the tile design I had before. How do I do that? Suggestions about F5 do not bring up the option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-theme-in-mahjong/a0c22354-78b7-4bb4-bd2d-dbe8279e0a1e
  5. mahjong

mahjong: cant open microsoft mahjong says not available in my account. I've played it for years without much trouble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong/b409957b-15f6-46b1-ba9f-e70219efa7f1
  6. Mahjong

Mahjong: What happened to MS Mahjong history? Mine shows 0 wins for month of July! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong/eb92f002-9b01-4fa3-9a2b-81ce935c814d
  7. Microsoft Mahjong changed screen layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mahjong changed screen layout: How can I change the screen display on Microsoft Mahjong? It has changed overnight and I now can't see all the tiles properly because of the large panels for advertising and game controls....
  8. New screen change for Mahjong Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New screen change for Mahjong Game: I do not have a clue why you have chopped off the screen to maximize the ads scrolling along the bottom and that green box to the right of the screen which could be a lot smaller. I have to enlarge and minimize to play the game and sometimes just gets frustrated because I...
  9. Mahjong

Mahjong: Adverts blocking screen - cuts off tiles top and bottom unable to read number on tiles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong/36cbf36b-8451-487c-aba7-877dd24a0500
  10. New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New themes, challenges and puzzles in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows 10: [img] Today, the Microsoft Casual Games team is proud to announce that Microsoft Mahjong, the classic tile-matching game, is now updated for Windows 10 with Daily Challenges, a new look and feel, and 20 new puzzles exclusively for Windows 10. You can now enjoy a total of...