Windows 10: Change tile picture

Discus and support Change tile picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the tile picture on the People tile in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Becca5_719, May 8, 2020.

1. Change tile picture

How do I change the tile picture on the People tile in windows 10?

:)

Becca5_719, May 8, 2020

2. How do you see the Pictures tile background image?

These steps will change the background of the tile:

• Open up pictures by clicking the tile
    • in the pictures screen (which says all, date and favorites) tap and hold until a window pops up
    • Choose Change background
    • Select the desired picture form synced pictures or camera roll
    • Position the square exactly how you would like to the picture to appear (it's the size of the "pictures tile")
    • When done select the tick to acknowledge on the bottom of the screen
    • Return to your home screen and check the pictures tile Change tile picture :)

Dieter Wijckmans, May 8, 2020
  3. Totig Win User
    Change "Pictures" background in live tile

Hi, anyone know how to change the picture in the "Pictures" live tile? I added all my pictures last night, and it has chosen a picture I dont like - is there anyway to set one that I choose?

Totig, May 8, 2020
  4. Change tile picture

How to display tile view for pictures in the File Explorer.

Hi Matthew,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in files view settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to turn on Tiles view of pictures.

1. Open File Explorer where pictures are present.

2. Right click on the blank space in the File Explorer.

3. Then click on View option from the list and choose
    Tiles.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Change tile picture

1. Change tile picture - Similar Threads - Change tile picture

2. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  3. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  4. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How To Change App Tile Picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Change App Tile Picture?: I have an app pinned to my start menu that I installed from the MS Store. I don't like the tile picture. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the icon of the app? Thanks 156517
  6. Picture Tiles

Picture Tiles: Hi I would like to see the actual photos in my library instead of the picture symbol. How can I change this in Windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-tiles/9be7eaa7-b0f7-47ae-93f5-3471a1d1b37c
  7. change picture

change picture: how do I to the welcome screen will change the picture every time when I start the computer, I would like the picture that microsoft is sending. it is beutiful pictures. very thenks Avraham...
  8. Changing the color of a single tile

Changing the color of a single tile: I really like how Microsoft combined the old start menu with the new Metro style tiles. There is only one problem though: How do I even change the color for a single individual tile? I know I can change the color of every tile, but how about only one? 30510
  9. Missing pictures in tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing pictures in tiles: How can I fix the missing tile for Google chrome. Using Win 10 home latest build [img] 99021
  10. How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures: I have a lot of pics and documents in Saved Pictures. I want to rearrange them so that they are in a logical order and re group them by interest etc.... I tried right clicking , sliding, copy and paste.........nothing works. I assumed I would have been able to do it...