Windows 10: Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

Discus and support Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarianHerz, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page, which has a minimum time of 1 minute to change. Is there a way I can get back to the 10 seconds?

:)

MarianHerz, Oct 1, 2022

2. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

I saw this question was answered but I can't find the answer now. I want to shuffle the pictures in the folder I am using for the background slide show and reduce the time between pictures to less than 1 minute. How can I do this? Please speak in English
    as I am not that technically astute. Thanks.

MarianHerz, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

Shuffle Photo Slide Show

Hello Jrush1978,

I am Jaspreet Singh an independent advisor.

The option to shuffle slide show images is available along with setting the time interval in the next step after you select the folder for images.

Jaspreet Singh_050, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

1. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show - Similar Threads - Change Shuffle Background

2. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  3. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  4. Powerpoint Slides Shuffle

Powerpoint Slides Shuffle: Is it possible to shuffle slides in PowerPoint? I'm using PowerPoint as a photo slide show as all the pictures are from lots of different albums however I would like the order of slides shuffled.. there is over 1450 slides so manually shuffling one by one is not an option....
  5. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  6. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  7. timing of shuffle on background pics

in Windows 10 Customization
    timing of shuffle on background pics: is there any way to change the timing of the background pic shuffle to less than 1 minute? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timing-of-shuffle-on-background-pics/a4ee3bc8-dcef-4577-b4b0-2a6b09753a38
  8. Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10

Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10: I recently changed my background screen saver slide show, and I selected a folder on a portable HDM. But now I'm finding I can't change it to anything else. If I select "Picture" in the Personalization, it appears to take it but nothing changes. If I change the folder,...
  9. background shuffle

background shuffle: Is there a way to pick a folder with photo's. and shuffle the photo's through the background while I'm working or minimized and needing a refreshing break to look at future projects through photo's. please help I need a photo break to recharge. anybody else like to see this...
  10. Background picture in slide show does not change

Background picture in slide show does not change: Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10....