Windows 10: Change time on a set of photos

Discus and support Change time on a set of photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I forgot to change the time zone on the camera recently. I want to adjust the time taken on a set of photos by 2 hours. How do I do this? I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JASzo, Oct 1, 2019.

1. JASzo Win User

Change time on a set of photos

I forgot to change the time zone on the camera recently. I want to adjust the time taken on a set of photos by 2 hours. How do I do this? I can see how to change the date, but I want to change the time. It used to be easy with the previous Windows.

:)

JASzo, Oct 1, 2019

2. Win 10 Set Time Automatically Changes time AND Date

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 1, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Change time on a set of photos

Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Change time on a set of photos

1. Change time on a set of photos - Similar Threads - Change set photos

2. Changing time stamp on Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing time stamp on Photo: How to Changing time stamp on Photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-time-stamp-on-photo/866d9125-f3ff-489b-b654-587d01c69bbb
  3. Changing time stamp on Photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing time stamp on Photo: How to Changing time stamp on Photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-time-stamp-on-photo/866d9125-f3ff-489b-b654-587d01c69bbb
  4. Cannot change time on a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot change time on a photo: Hello everyone. I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I've seen similar posts.I've taken a picture which somehow had a wrong date/time. I managed to correct the date, but time in file properties is still wrong. Google photos recognise the correct date/time, but...
  5. Cannot change time on a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change time on a photo: Hello everyone. I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I've seen similar posts.I've taken a picture which somehow had a wrong date/time. I managed to correct the date, but time in file properties is still wrong. Google photos recognise the correct date/time, but...
  6. Cannot change time on a photo

7. Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo

Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo: This issue has been asked previously but there is a way using Photos. 1. Open file in Photos 2. Open File Properties in . . . on right if not open. 3. Change Date and/or time using boxes. 4. Click check mark on bottom make sure the boxes return to white background 5. Go...
  8. Changing photo settings in windows 10

Changing photo settings in windows 10: When I download pictures from my phone to my laptop/ windows 10, they go to the cloud. I only want them on my pc/laptop. How can I change this auto setting?...
  9. Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing Time of Photo on Windows 10: This is not a question, but rather an answer I thought I would post it as I couldn't find the answer easily To change the time of a picture: Open in Photos Select the ellipsis three dots[IMG] Select File Information[IMG] Change time and select tick check[ATTACH] Job done!...
  10. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...